Saturday, 3 March 2012

Totally Gorjuss Sketch

mail.google.com
Good morning the weeks Challenge at Totally Gorjuss is a Sketch, we have the awesome sponsor Joanna Sheen,
TG sketch
I have turned the sketch as I wanted to use the house mouse stamp.
TG-Mar-3rd_Sketch
I coloured the image with Distress inks, added some bubbles with the berry stamp from my holly set, and then spent quite some time adding glossy accent bubbles, I also added some stickles to give the water some sparkle too! The sentiment is Penny black. and the papers are Kraft, and Echo Park.
The Challenge I am joining are:
Secret crafter Saturday - Go Green
Clearly Inspired – Anything Goes
Sundays with Crissy – Animals
Card Makin' Mamas - Green
Catch a bug - Anything Goes

Happy Saturday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. My first love of stamps was with the House Mouse...they are still one of my all time favorites....love cards they make me smile, laugh and giggle. Thanks for joining us and being the FIRST one this week in our Catch the Bug challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha! That image is just darling! Thanks so much for joining us for the CIC :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh super card and love the take on the colour scheme, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card:-) Thank you for joining us at Sundays with Crissy
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch Samantha. Those housemouse look really fab and I love the earthy colours. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. Great image too. thank you for joining in at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling House Mouse card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card hun - love the little bubbles!
    Thanks for playing at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - hope you'll join us tomorrow for another fun challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this