Monday, 26 March 2012

Tag it

IW-Mar-26th-Tag
Its Monday
And we have another lovely challenge for you this weeks Challenge at Incy Wincy

The Challenge is Tag it!
We are sponsored by K ‘n K Designs
knkstorebadge
The image I have used is Kolar’s Birthday But you will have to be quick! Sadly K ‘n K Designs is closing down so you will have to be quick or you will miss all the lovely images! their Closing Down on the March 30th and it is the last few days of their closing down sale the sale is Buy 2 get 1 free!
Heres my Tag
IW-Mar-26th-Tags

I coloured Kolar with Distress inks and his hat and balloon with stardust pens and used glossy accents on the Balloon.
The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Dilly Beans – Party
Fussy and Fancy - Anything but a Square/Rectangle
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes
Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs
Don't forget to visit the challenge and
also take a peek and the rest of my awesome teams creations.
Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha
    Wooftiful tag, with very sweet image and I love the way you coloured with distress inks.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors Samantha! This is sure to "tag" viewers with inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my isn't he a cutie? Love the spotted fur, he looks so cute. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this