Tuesday, 27 March 2012

SOUP? anyone?

Tehhehee I LOVE soup but only if its homemade… can’t do packet soup or soup from a tin! blurgh!

anyway! haha its Tuesday so that means its time for a new Top Tip Tuesday challenge wow what awesome entries! I hope you have as much fun this next challenge I sure have and so have my team-mates, Heike has a fabulous tutorial for you and the team have some wonderful inspiration too!
we have 3 awesome sponsors ~
 Photobucket


and they all are offering awesome Prizes
we also have guest designers and our Caught our Eye Designer too! so plenty of inspiration!!

So then what is the challenge and what did I make?
The Challenge theme is Easter or Animals or both!
When I was looking through the images at Bugaboo for what I would like to use I fell in love with the image called Chicken soup teheheheee isn’t it fun!
As I keep Chickens this one was so funny to me! tehhehee so I decided to make a shopping list book! I am terrible for bits of paper off cuts so I have used some of those and some Kraft card for the cover.


I have used Gingham ribbon as that always reminds me of country kitchens don’t know why mind?
and the button is one that was from Hmmmmm the bottom of my button box dunno how long its been there or in fact what it was off of… But I love it on this notebook with the twine bow.


I have 2 Tips for ya so hope they are useful:

Tip 1 : Darken your edges of your design so your faux stitching shows up more,

Tip 2 : Use your Digi image (just in black) to print your own backing papers, I have printed direct onto the Kraft card, and also mirrored some of the images.


Here is the notebook with some of the eggs from Our Chickens…. YUM!


The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything goes
Whimsical Wednesdays - Spring (last challenge)
Stampin With The Dragon - Things with Wing
Crafty Boots – Easter
Creative Mondays - Anything Goes
Get Hippity with Ippity – Things with Wings
Anything Goes Challenge - Get ready for Easter

Don't forget to visit the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and also take a peek and the rest of my awesome teams creations

Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

17 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous, Samantha.
    Thank you for the tip to make your own background.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you are privileged to have your very own organic eggs. Love the notebook.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab notebook. I love the gingham ribbons.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab notebook and I love what you have done with the kraft paper, really clever. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week.
    Hugs
    Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's just gorgeous. What a lovely gift. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Samantha you have so many great ideas and your creations are super Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable notebook!! I just love how you took the picture with eggs!! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I so love this!! Such a great gift idea too! Thanks for having me this week as your GD! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the mini b/w versions of the image for your background print! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just fantastic, I like this a lot, thanks for joining our get ready for Easter challenge at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous notebook Samantha :-) very creative and very handy :-) very cute image too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the TPC :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, I fixed the link but it was going to Whimsy Inspiration ,, don't know if you need to check any other links ,,, :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Samantha! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous! LOVE all that gingham ribbon at the top! :) Thanks for joining my blog candy--good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is brilliant Samantha - really love it and it looks so cute in the basket of your very own eggs :-) Thanks for the tips as well - love the one about the faux stitching showing up more :-)
    hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so excellent Samantha. Love the design with that shopping list and funny how you've put it in a pic with homegrown eggs;) Sorry for being awol this past week. Have had full up at work. Big hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this