Monday, 26 March 2012

Lovely Sunshine and a fluffy bum....

Good Afternoon
Hmmmm! better make that Good evening now!
WOW what a wonderful day we have had fabulous warm/hot sunny day the weather has been awesome I so love the sunshine,
I have made a card and here I wanted to show you a snipet first so you can see the flower soft on this little LOTV bunny, as you can see he has a fluffy bum! tehehehe I did have a giggle to myself when I wrote the title of this post! tehhehee
I also added some to his belly! but once it was dry it looked a bit odd so I rubbed it off.

This is my second post today so if your looking for my Incy Wincy post please scroll down...
I have been a busy bee again today and have done all my washing and ironing it was so beautiful this morning I was up nice and early and have managed to get all the beds changed and the linen washed and dried too! YAY!
I also cooked soup ready for Lunch for Sandra and I tomorrow as I am at work, and I made a Panettone, my first ever one I made a few years ago did not rise very much! and it was a bit of a disaster!
But this one that I have made today I have used a different recipe you have to raise it a few times and its kinda time consuming to make and when you do the final raise before cooking you have to line the tin with a backing parchment and make a high collar so it raises up loads! FINGERS Crossed! This is what it looked like before the final raise

A Panettone is a round yeast fruitcake from Italy, traditionally eaten at Christmas and Easter... so I am practising! lol!
So after the final raise and cooking it here is the result

Ohhh I am looking forward to breakfast yum! I'll try to remember to take a photo when I cut it as it will look completely different its not as dark as it looks here,
So then!
I also had some spare time today to finish a card! and its not for a Dt post either! thehehheee

I have coloured this CUTE little LOTV bunny in with distress re inkers and a paint brush... Can't wait for my distress markers to arrive! thehhehe
the Clouds are hand cut and I have had real fun with this card as I did some clouds too! and the big yellow flowers are wooden I have distressed those too!
I have used a fabulous sketch which is one of the challenges that inspired my card



This one is a keeper for sure!
lili's little fairies
image


The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
lili's little fairies - The above sketch
Paper Play - Spring Colours
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Spring
Raise The Bar - In the Garden
Our Craft Lounge - Spring
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes
Fairy Fun Fridays - Spring
Crafty Catz - Spring
Creative Stamp Friends
Lexi's Creations - Easter
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes - Spring
Totally Stampalicious - Critters


Oh and I have to share this picture with you!

I took this picture today while I was hanging out my washing on the line I saw this little beauty sitting on my neighbours aerial so rushed in for the camera
I was so chuffed with this picture we often get these birds here but I am not 100% sure what it is I think its a kesteral but I am not sure?



Have a great evening hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. Oooh...such a gorgeous sunny card - love the bunny's fluffy bum! ;0)
    Your panetone looks yummy...I love having it toasted on the fire at Christmas time :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you could put the word bum in your post title and get away with it, lol! Loving that little bun-bun, he is such a cutie, great clouds too. Hope the panatone comes out good, looks pretty yummy from here. Hugs Sxx PS. Yep, that looks like a kestral to me too hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sunny card, love this LOTV bunny. I think i have to re-dust him and ink him up!!
    The cake looks yummy, please send a taster!
    hugs Dorte
    Thank you for joining the Spring Fling challenge at FFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card once again and a great take on the sketch. The fruit cake looks really yummy - nothing as satisfying as wholesome home baking.
    The birdie is definitely a rodent eater looking at its beak.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. This is such a pretty and colourful card. Love the image too.
    Thank you for joining ina t Lexi's Creations and good luck.
    Love Sandra xx (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cake looks lovely, yum yum. fab card too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Samantha!
    Fabby Creation!. Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
    -Sony DT
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love the scene! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love this sweet spring scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samatha: wonderful sunny, Spring card--love it. Thank you for entering Simply Create Too's Challenge #9--"It's Spring???" Don't forget: Our new challenge begins tomorroow [Friday].

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Samatha: I forgot to tell you: your Bread looked so good, I found a recipe and am going to give it a try for our Easter. I hope mine turns out half as beautiful as yours.

    thanks,

    DianeMoneyGoolsby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so very much for Joining us Crafty Catz with absolutely adorable creation its just perfect for our challenge,

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab bunny card Samatha - love your scene with the background sky. And yummy panettone!! I'm drolling here just looking at it! Fab bird pic b the way... I'll ask Graham if he knows what it was as he loves birdies!
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ein hübsches Kärtchen ist das geworden, danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this