Monday, 5 March 2012

I have said it before and I'll say it again….Lipstick is a must!

Incy Wincy Designs
This weeks Challenge at Incy Wincy is a great one for a rummage because the theme is Something Old Something New… so have a rummage through your craft stash and find something old to use and then couple it with something new! easy right? 
Our Sponsor is Sassy Studio 
and we have a Guest Designer too! how fun is that! welcome for March Kaia 
I have the chance to use a Sassy image and I picked this one called - I'm Every Woman – Cosmopolitan. She is fab and apart of my Something New to use…
I chose to keep the image mainly in lines but could not resist added lipstick! See I told you Lipstick is a must!! What is really odd is that when I was at College MANY years ago we used to say 1 martini 2 martini 3 martini floor and so when I saw this image thought that making the sentiment would be great for this card so I printed them while printing the image… Made my card and added it ready for today… then while I have been blog hopping this last week I have seen this sentiment on several other cards…. imagine that after all those years to see it this last week! tehhehhee
Ok so my Something New is the image, the green backing paper – I made myself from the glass on the image. my Something old is the Red Gems, the red card stock, Glossy Accents, White Gel pen, Stardust Gel pen.
The Challenges I am playing today are:

Jellypark Challenges Celebrate Favourite Film – Cocktail (Tom Cruise). 
Fabulous Friday – Numbers. 
PanPastel Challenge - Stamped Image (ink or digi). 
That Craft Place - Anything Goes. 
Stamptacular Sunday – Text me! 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes. 


Ok so over to you look forward to seeing you at Incy Wincy this week too! and don’t forget to check out the rest of my fabby Incy Wincy Teams inspiration for you! 
Happy Monday friends :0)

24 comments:

  1. Great card. In this case, lipstick really is a must. Love the touch of shimmer that it adds.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Samantha. Love the design and that sentiment matches the image perfectly. Love the red details to the image too. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, Cute! So glad you could join us this week at Jellypark Oscar Challenge.
    TFS.
    Hugs, Heide JP-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sentiment, hun.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card ! Thanks for joining us at 'That Craft Place' this time, hope to see you next time too, so nice of you to give us your support
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along at That Craft Place challenge this time.
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supberb card great design and fab colour scheme.

    Kerry DT Leader PanPastel uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha,
    funy card, makes me laugh
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fantastic card, love those sparkley lips. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Samantha.. this card is great fun! Lovely design and soo true of me without the Martini... just add a bottle of bubbly!
    Are you located in Cumbria Penrith? We are going up to Islay in our caravan, along two young 'puppies'! in August and we are staying over nite at a Campsite in Penrith ... Might see you!! Thank you for joining us in this weeks PanPastel UK Challenge. Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! Love the pops of red. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is great sweetie. I love your sentiment it made me laugh.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  15. Samantha those puckered lips all colored and glittered are fabulous! Wonderful glass-like effect too on the drink!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Every woman should have a stockpile of this card on hand! This is fantastic Samantha. Love all the white and then then the pops of color here and there. So elegant and a great laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehe this is a fun quote, great images too, thanks for sharing at PanPastel Uk.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww this is gorgeous Samantha, what a fun image.. he he I too remember saying the same with the Martini :D Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Samantha, this card is so much fun - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, love the splashes of red and that backing paper looks fab, too! I come across that sentiment a few times myself and I have it as a stamp (either cling or digi, I'm not sure right now). Guess I need another cup of coffee, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab! Love the splash of color, especially the sparkly lips! Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for entering your really fabulous creation in our "Oscars" Challenge at the Jellypark Challenge Blog. Good luck and we hope to see you in the next challenge too!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Jellypark DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this great card thank you for joiing us at stamptacular this week

    ReplyDelete
  24. FAB card love the sentiment .
    Hugs Elaine
    Fab creations Samantha lovely blog

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this