Monday, 19 March 2012

Fly away home

Oh I hope you had a good weekend WOW I was mega busy!
I worked Saturday and we had Friends over Saturday, and we made a Indian Banquet…
Here are a few Pictures I made Tandoori Chicken, Pilau Rice, Pakora, Onion Bhajis, Naan Bread and Poppadum's.
Hope you all had a great Mothers day I did My Son Bought me a couple of CD’s and Hubby bought some plants for the garden I got a couple of primulas for Pete… (my Rabbit that Died a few weeks ago) He loved to smell my Primulas so I bought a couple of pretty ones for where he is buried.
We had My Parents over tonight and she LOVED her Box card and we go her 2 Clematis plants for her garden she loves her Garden and when their wall collapsed this winter it took out lots of lovely plants.. so this was a nice opportunity to get her a few more.
This weeks Incy Wincy Challenge is Things with Wings
Sponsored by Digi Garden

and we have a lovely Guest Designer – Kaia too!

For my card I was able to use one for the lovely images from The Digi garden and decided to make a Step card but I have made it the other way around.

Here’s a close up of the flower the middle layer is made from a plastic Milk bottle.

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Gingerloft - Happy Birthday
PanPastel UK Challenge - Add a Flower
One Stop Craft - Hand made flowers
Fabulous Friday - Things with Wings

Please head on over and join us for this weeks challenge and I am sure the rest of our fabby team will inspire you to play :0)

Have a great Monday hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful step card. Love how you have used the back for the front. Gorgeous colours as well.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty design I love the image thanks for joining in at PanPastel uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, belated happy mother's day :)

    The step card is fab! I love how you recycled the milk bottle, very environmentally savvy of you! Love the colours too, purple is the best colour ever :P

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge.

    Hugs,

    Sherry - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic step card! Love the varied levels and your coloring is tremendous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Samantha, that is super sweet honey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous step card, Samantha! Perfect colours:-) and such pretty embellishments! Have a lovely evening! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the design and cute image. Pretty colour combo and love the fabby flower.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty step card. Love the image and your gorgeous flower! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty step card. Love the image and your gorgeous flower! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely step card Samantha. I love your colour choice and such a gorgeous big flower too. Looks pretty with all those pearls and that image is cute too. Have a lovely day and hope to speak to you soon. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs this week! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. eally pretty card, love the image and the colours and your flowers look great. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great flower on this lovely card and I would never have realised the re-cycling of the bottle top. Thanks for sharing this with us at PanPastel UK challenge this week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute of an image Thanks for playing at Gingerloft

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely gorgeous card Samantha :-) I never made a side step card and this is stunning ! I LOVE the flower ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did a great job on your card.

    Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs for the Fabulous Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colours
    TFS with us over at OSCC
    Kym DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this