Monday, 12 March 2012

Anyone Fancy a game?

Its Monday and time for an Incy Wincy Challenge
Incy Wincy Designs
Do you fancy a game of Tic Tac Toe?
We have 2 boards for you to choose from and the funny part was that one of the boards was a joke cause I said how much I dislike pink! so NIkki was cheeky and made an all pink board! But…. Quite a few of my lovely DT girlies were like YAY!!!! LOVE THAT! so thanks to them you to can choose!! Die hard pink…. 
Or the Regular board 


We also have the awesome Meljen’s Designs as our sponsor… 
We were offered to use an image from them but I could not resist using a freebie I got a while ago from Meljens and they have some lovely freebies still.


Here is my card using twine, button and real or faux stitching from the regular board. 
IW-Mar-12th-Tic tac toe

I have coloured with my distress inks and a paint brush as I always do now! I am looking forward to getting my distress markers mind Smile anyway…. I have added some stardust red to the mini hearts and I have made my background with clouds and also decided to make a couple of mini clouds that I also added some faux stitching to those and the card, I punched the edge of the image with the heart MS punch and distressed that with some peeled paint, added some divine twine and then the ribbon bow with a flower and button.
you really must pop over to the challenge too and see the rest of the girls creations they are mega cute.


The Challenge I'm joining is with are:

Gingerloft - Spring
2 Sisters - Spring Colours
A Gem of a Challenge - Perfect Pastels
Crazy 4 Challenges - Spring as your inspiration
Glitter Geeks - Spring

Totally Paper Crafts - My favourite Things (distress inks, Ribbon buttons and twine and of course CHALLENGES!)
Divas by Design - Favourite things (as above)

Have a great day hugs me x 
Follow Me on Pinterest



14 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha
    Oh, this is soooo cute. Love the colour pallete. I adore the background you created and the colouring with the distress inks.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card. I love the sweet image and the faux stitching is fab.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! :) Adorable card. I love your cloudy back drop.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the faux stitching. And the word Hello looks adorable. Thank you for joining us at Glitter Geeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little 'Hello' bunny, honey! (Couldn't let that go...)
    Enjoy your evening.
    hugs from Dorte.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love how you've done your background scene, fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww adorable, gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice text, love the clouds. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card!!! The image is adorable and I love the soft colours! Great layout too:-)! Hugs delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that image IT is def a spring card!!
    tahnks for joining us at Gingerloft Good luck
    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS. Love your card - so funny
    Many thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week.
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your creation is loverly! Love the bunny and you did great on your coloring. Thank you for entering Gingerloft's Spring Challenge!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! Thank you for sharing with us on Gingerloft Challenges! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (Gingerloft DT)
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this