Saturday, 11 February 2012

Who do you Lurveeeeeeeeeee

Totally Gorjuss challenge this week is all about Lurve, we are sponsored by Crafter's Companion.
I have made a few Valentine cards and only have one LOVE in my life that’s my Hubby! so Hmmmmm! not sure who all those cards will be for… tehehehee…
So with that in mind I started to think about other lurve (love) occasions.. Now being I love making Christmas cards I thought I would do that!  
My Image is this Cute Whiff of Joy Henry and his girlfriend, Not sure how old it is But defiantly a couple of years…. I have coloured the image in Distress inks and then on the candy cane I added some white and sparkly Gelly roll pen… I added little tiny dots of liquid pearls to the image too.. the Brown paper is Craftwork cards Kraft collection its soooo nice loving that! The 2 jingle bells I added some crackle paint and glamour dust and the Jute (twine) I have made a triple bow, Now here is the thing… For the Tickets I printed the words from my PC then stamped the ticket surrounds and then with my New Ticket die I cut them out…. I won at the Whimsy Challenge a few weeks ago HERE and with my voucher plus a little extra I bought the mini tickets sentiments and the die and also a stamp…. YAY!! so for this card I have used the mini tickets blank stamp  and the die. I am defiantly going to be using those a lot!

As you can see I have distressed the edges and also added another die behind the main image and some pins.
The Challenge I am joining are:
Whimsy Challenge – Love Themed.
Simon Says Stamp – Love is in the Air. 
Truly Scrumptious – Love is in the Air.
Stampavie and more – Love.
By The Cute And Girly - Love is in the Air.
Cooking It Up With Katie – Something spooled, (Jute/Twine) metal, (Pins & Bells) sentiment (Tickets).

Allsorts - Free and Easy February.

Happy Saturday everyone and remember to stop by our Challenge and Totally Gorjuss and if your in Penrith Cumbria today pop in and say hi…. In fact anytime is fine haha xx

11 comments:

  1. This looks so great! Love the distressing and the bells on the bow! Got that stamp too in my collection, they are so sweet aren't they?
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsy!
    Greetz
    **Evi**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha this is gorgeous, cute cute image and love the colours. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Henry, but please cut out hi's girlfriend, I'm getting jealous.
    Such a sweet card hun.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and cute image! Lovely colours too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card hunny - love the colour combo...and those little bells!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Samantha ,, such a cute image and I love the bells too ,,, totally gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha, thank you for your lovely comment and for following my blog - i'm following you too!You lucky lady working in a craft shop - bet it doesn't feel like work at all!
    Your card is lovely, blue & brown is prob my fav colour combo and those gorgeous ticket stamps/dies are now on my wish list!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't lurve it more!!!!!
    Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Hugs,
    me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a beautiful card. I love this cute image and the colouration is perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.

    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen two happier mice, Samantha! Love the distressing. Thanks for playing i our challenge at Cooking It Up with Katie this time around and we hope to see your fabulous work again.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, like the blue and kraft with a splash of red. Thanks for sharing with us at By The Cute And Girly This month, hope you'll join us again tomorrow for the new March theme.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this