Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Very quick post this morning!

Something I am working on to show you
Any Ideas? what this is going to be? I have been working on it for about a week it took me a while to get to grips with the pattern and I got about half way and realised I had added a stitch and it was getting wider! Doh!! it has to be narrow! 

Also another Question Who has Caught Our Eye? this week at Top Tip Tuesday was it you? click the banner to find out!

and if you have not played this fortnights challenge yet! WHY NOT? its a valentines challenge so anything Valentines goes!
create an avatar

Happy Tuesday everyone xx

7 comments:

  1. Hard to guess what it is. At this stage it looks like a scarf for something or someone really miniature but my guess is......flower.....I know,it's wrong.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this will be a jacket!
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guessing it to be a scarf. I've posted it on your blog now Samantha?? happy?? tehehe... Love the colour by the way;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes thanks I am Bettina!! but you will have to wait and see what it is!! tehhehee :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Sash Belt!!! would look lovely with pretty cord or twill ribbon threaded through :))
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this