Saturday, 4 February 2012

Totally Gorjuss a fabulous Sketch…



WOW another Saturday is here and another Totally Gorjuss Challenge, This week we have a Fabulous Sketch Thanks Net.. I LOVE sketches,
Hope you will join in the fun my teamies have uber amounts of talent and there is lots of inspiration for you!
Our sponsor this week by the lovely Joanna Sheen.
Roll on 15th Feb! theheheheee!! No Not because I don’t like valentines I doooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Just all this pink ARGH!!! where has it come from I am sure last year there was No where near this much of the stuff!
Anyway here is my card I have used this lovely Cute Wild Rose Studio image called Party Fergus…
Coloured him with Distress inks and yes Its a birthday card and Hmmmmm It has pink! BUT!!!!! I just had to do Fergus’s cheeks, Ears , toes tail spine thingies what ever they are called in pink and when I was rummaging for colours to go with his Hat and body the pink fell out and well ok it matches! yuk! theehhehehee!

TG_Sketch_4th Feb
The Flower Centre is a Christmas Brad but I felt that worked to I have had those brads for (Cough) over 2 years they are Basic Grey and I found it hard to use them on there own… The 3 matt layers are plain coloured card I have distressed to soften and blend in.
I have also added some white and black gelly roll to Fergus.
Challenges I am playing for this card are:
Poodles Parlour – Anything Goes.
Patties Creations - Embossing.
Fun with Shapes & More - JFF- Birthday.
Fabulous Friday – Ribbon and or Twine (Ribbon).
Hanna & Friends - Bingo* Ribbon, Flower and brad...
Do You Stack Up? - Anything goes
DRS Designs - Birthday cards.
Pixie Dust Studio - Girlie girl.
Have a great Saturday and Stay warm…
Now the snow is coming my Head and Neck ache is not so bad… Not sure what causes it but when we are expecting snow my head feels like its ready to explode, we have a gentle snow flurry here today so hope to see the back of my headache soon Smile

26 comments:

  1. Aaah man, this is really more cure than wild. Just love it and any little person would love receiving it.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is adorable, what a sweet image, love the fun colours too... he he me too looking forward for the 15th.. love pink but I just find Valentine cards a bit tough oops !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww very cute image Samantha and love the papers too. Hope you're keeping warm and the snow takes your headache away :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. I love background.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute image Samantha. Fab papers too and love the little pink touches. Keep Warm Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Despite the use of pink your card is FANTASTIC!!! ;)
    The yum, yum, paper gave me a laugh and it's perfect for this card.

    Hope you feel better soon. I had barometric pressure headaches. Happens to me too. :P YUCK! Like Pink. LOL

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just cute! The image is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha,
    Oh this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love that super adorable Wild Rose Studio dragon, the dps, the colour scheme is gorgeous ( sorry I like pink LOL ). Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute, cute card! I love the colors and that image is just too stinkin' adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute Samantha. I love the colour scheme and those papers are just perfect for that dragon. And did I tell yo I think he is ooo cute?? Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a sweet card samantha,love the cute dragon and fab colours you have chosen
    thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card Samantha. Colours are gorgeous.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card, loving the dragon and the pretty colours you have used...well done and thanks for sharing with us at Poodles Parlour

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just adore the image! Gorgeous card and fab colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's so cute.
    fab card
    Many thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends this week
    Hugs
    doreen

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, great fun dragon image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Poodles Parlour.
    Good Luck Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable!!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Embossing' Challenge #36, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a darling birthday card!! Thanks for playing along at DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, lovely colors & Image! Thanks for joining us at hanna & friends!

    Hugs Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful! You played well this challenge. Thanks for participating in the Frosted Designs Friday Challenge.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super Cute! Love the colors and your adorable image! Thank you for joining us in the DRS Designs Challenge, we hope you will join us tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is soooo cuuuuuute!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! I love this image, your colrs and details! I hope you join us again at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this