Wednesday, 15 February 2012

The same but different...

Good afternoon my friends
I have been busy this morning doing some housework! YUK!!
but I have cleaned the house top and ½ the bottom so decided I needed some Me time!
well be time means crafting...
I made a card a few weeks ago that was the same as these but different!
tehhehee you can see it Here The difference being these are butterflies.
These are so simple well that is if you have a Sewing Machine,
Cards folding portrat and 2 dry embossed lines
butterflies punched from some scraps to small to be usful for anything else.
Hi There! is a stamp... and then the butterflies stitched on!
and that's it!
Challenges I would like to enter are:
Divas by Design - Wings.
Flutterby Wednesdays - Anything with wings.
Inky Impressions - Punches or Dies.

Right so that is my play time finished and now off to do the weekly recycling run!
scary how much recycling stuff we have in a week! it takes a bit of time to get rid of at the recycle spot but at least its not going in a landfill somewhere.
hugs me x

19 comments:

  1. It looks like you got inspired from your own work, Samantha. The cards are beautiful. Loving the butterflies and the stitching is great too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards, so simple but very effect and pretty.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I always love stitching on a card. Thanks for joining us at Repeat Impressions and Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous CAS cards, love them! Thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Think I need a butterfly punch now...although I'll stick with my faux stitching...it's safer! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samantha these are gorgeous and such a stylish layout, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a wonderful CAS card! Love the sewing details and the colorful butterflies! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple but stunning. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Samantha! I love the spring colours :) I must try machine sewing on cards again! Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love thi CAS butterfly look and that they all are in different colours too. You are brilliant with the sewing machine too;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! What a great card!!!! Thanks so much for playing along at Repeat Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a clever idea. Cute butterflies. Less is definitely more on these.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are gorgeous! They're so simple and so pretty :) I'm following your blog now, your creations are fab :)

    Tags xx

    PS I got your DT comment about word verification on my blog post, I'm new to this and didn't even realise I had it turned on, I'm so sorry and I've turned it off now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great textures with the embossing and stitching. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am going to have to try this stitching technique. It's soooo cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!
    Tracy
    GD Inkette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card - love the CAS style and the rainbow of butterflies x
    Great way to use use up those scraps x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous cards and a great way to use up all those little scraps we hoard.
    Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your stitching over the butterflies....thanks for playing with the Divas....hope to see you next week again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful card!! Totally love the c&s look xx thanks for sharing at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this