Tuesday, 14 February 2012

NOT a Valentines card a Magical Christmas

Top Tip Tuesday this week the theme is Mystical, Magical, Fantasy and our host this time is Elaine, She has a fabby Tutorial for you… 

We have 3 awesome sponsors 

Photobucket

And I have to tell you that you really must come and see all the awesome Designers as we have 4 guest Designers as well at the fabulous Dt too!
Soooo then to my card…
Top Tip - 14th Feb (640x610)
The image I have had the pleasure of playing with is Barry Angel 4 Isn't he the cutest! 
I have coloured Barry with Distress inks and also added some glossy accents to his nose, feet and stars, the Sentiment is one I have made on my PC and I have added a brad in the centre too! HERE is the sentiment if you want to use it its my gift to you! but it would be great if you link to the page so other people can share the freebie too!…. would love to see your card.

I really love the Seems a little Sketchy Sketch so I have used that as a starting point for my card too! I have flipped the sketch as I wanted the sentiment above the image. 


Ohhh and I saw that Play Date Cafe have a yummi Colour Palette so just had to play that too!

Here are the other fabby challenges that inspired me to play: 

Craft Room - looking cute. 
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes 
Charisma Cardz - Things with Wings 
Papercrafting Journey - Fairies/Angels

Happy Tuesday all and Don’t forget to check out our Top Tip Tuesday and my DT buddies projects.

12 comments:

  1. Wow I really love the way Barry looks on this card;) He is just so cute. Loving the embossed snowflakes too. Gorgeous. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card Hum! Loving the colour & all that texture. Wow! thanks for sharing your great circle centiment, so clever! Have saved it for late.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet card,Samantha. Barry is a real cutie. Thank you very much for sharing your freebie. It will come very handy.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, beautiful embossing,
    just so lovely card!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft-Room Cute and Cuddly Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Christmas card! You've now inspired me to get back on track and join in with some of the Christmas challenges throughout the year. I had good intentions when the year started but have fallen off track. :-)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Seems A Little Sketchy! I love how you flipped the sketch to make it work for you. We hope you'll visit us again on Monday for the newest sketchy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samantha, Thanks for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey!
    Love, Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the perfect sketch for this little dude. Love the way he's perched on the cloud and excellent handmade sentiment too. :D
    Always fun to visit your blog and see what you're up to.


    Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He certainly is the cutest, and your embossing looks fabulous. Thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!!! I love the color.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an adorable little angel bear, thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge, debi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful embossing! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am #23)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this