Sunday, 12 February 2012

Heartfelt Thanks

Its Sunday and we have a new Pile It On Challenge for you, This weeks theme is Heartfelt Thanks
We have a fabulous sponsor Stampotique and we were lucky enough to choose a stamp to use I choose this lovely Picket Fence Stamp… I have to say I think the fence stamp is pretty cute with the mini hearts, SO thank you Stampotique and Pile It On! for allowing us this chance…
So what did I do? I decided to mask Henry with his heart image and then stamp the fence over so that when I removed the mask he was in front of the fence! I created a little scene adding sky spring clouds and grass, all in distress inks. Then cut out with a spellbinders die, I also punched a few mini Daisies. I have a little of the background paper left so I cut out the word Heart and Me to add on top of the doily.
IMG_5003 (640x623)

The ticket sentiment was what I was talking about yesterday and the brown heart is a wooden one I have distressed, the papers are Echo park I think and I added a little distressed Doily, ribbon and twine. I really enjoyed making this card.. Note to myself ( do Masking more often).


The Challenges I am playing are:
Pile it On - Heartfelt Thanks.
Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes.
Moving Along With The Times - Cute critters.
Pixie Dust Studio - Use 2 or more images on your card.
Rainbow Lady's - Have a heart.
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything goes.
Anything Goes Challenge – Bingo ( 2 Images-my choice-Die cuts/punches).


Paper Take Weekly -Anything Goes.
Fussy & Fancy – Hearts.
If the Shoe Fits...Scrap It - Anything Goes.
Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Anything Goes (ribbon and Twine).
Little darlings – Favourite embellishments - Ribbon, Twine, wooden embellishments and my New favourite the mini Tags.
2 Sisters - I {heart} You.
Allsorts - Free & Easy.
Crafter's Companion - Anything Goes.

Hope you all have a lovely Relaxing Sunday…
I know I am going to have a very quite and crafting Day I have had a rough week with falling on the ice… SO sooo sore! with bruising and pulled muscles.
We had horrendous sheet ice the weather report were calling it freezing rain… I’ve added a link if your interested HERE.

Please stop By the Pile it On Challenge my DT buddies have some Awesome Project and fabulous challenges listed to help inspire you!
hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Loving the cute image.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there masking queen!
    Awesome little love card you've made here. I'm gonna have to ask that you do a tutorial on the clouds. Everyone makes them their own way, but I really like the way yours looks.
    I never should have made that dismount comment to you...LOL...we're getting ice tonight. Ha! I'm just gonna go ahead and lay down in the driveway when it starts and beat it to the punch!
    Hugs to you and I love your beautiful card. :)
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very gorgeous, what a beautiful background for loveydovey Henry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Samantha. Love your masking teqnique and I really love the whole design and Henry look really cute. Have to agree with Lisa, I just love those clouds. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card hunny - just love Henry! You did a great job with the masking...and I love your clouds too! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Love that little mouse!!! So clever with the cut out words!!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute card! Thanks for playing at anything goes hugs trace x dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Samantha, sweet image and beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Samantha. How beautiful and so very delicate. Cute image and lots of lovely details.
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Henry is sooo cute and lovable. Super card. Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is really cute Samantha! Henry Mouse is adorable and you've coloured the image so beautifully! Wow, you've done well with the masking - the whole scene looks stunning! Gorgeous papers and embellishments - it's a really sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs!
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute card, love the embellishments you have used & your masking looks fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comments Samantha.
    I've classed that big purple 'thing' with the hole and words Cherish on a Charm he! he!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Samantha - the image is sooooo cute and I love the heart embellies.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT and Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so super sweet! Love that cute image! Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings this week. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card I love the image and your layout thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week.
    Jenny x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card. And that fence is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes. Hugs Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this