Monday, 20 February 2012

Have a Paws-itively fantastic Birthday


Its time for an Incy Wincy Challenge… and I hope Mr blogger is kind to me because I am away today at a Trade show so I hope it posts ok!… I guess if your reading this then it did…. tehheheee and if you leave me a nice… Comment I will get that in an email so I will know it has posted too! YAY!! …. Ok ok!…. The Trade show is Stitches at NEC Birmingham so should be good…. Its the Trade Craft and knitting… etc show…
So we get to see all the new things being shown off…
and might even get to see MR Holtz too Demoing the new Distress ink Pens! can’t wait to see those…
So then… On to my Incy Wincy creation…..
The Sketch File have a lovely sketch which I have had my eye on all week, So I have used that for my starting point along with a Cute image from K’nK Designs

K’nK designs are our Sponsor this week and the Theme we have is Birthday.
Incy wincy_DT_Birthday_20th Feb
I have used some Core colour card, and some scraps of different papers off cuts and also some craftwork cards patterned Kraft paper, The sentiment is one I have made on my Pc to fit around the image. Faux stitching and some stickles around the main image square, distressed edges and also coloured with distress inks, ribbon scrap from stash.
Hope you can come play at Incy Wincy this week… the Girls on the DT have some Fabulous samples for your inspiration too!
Here are some other challenges I am entering:
The Sketch File

Truly Scrumptious – All Creatures Great and Small.
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Anything goes with ribbon.
House That Stamps Built - scraps
Glitter Geeks - Girls & Boys (2nd Entry but this ones a Boys card).
Creative Card Crew – Masculine
Have a Fabulous Monday everyone hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. What a cute little doggie. love how you've coloured him up;) Totally love the sketch you've used and those papers and distressing are awsome. Have a great day;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation and a great take on the sketch. Also adore all the distressing.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, lovely distressed edges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous doggy sweetie. Great distressing which isn't my fav to do. Hope you are having a good time.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the effect that the paper distressing along the edges gives to the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Samantha! I love the way you've coloured the dog and the LO is fab. Hope you're having a great time at the show :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh, cute little Woofit hun, and a fab take on the sketch. Hope you are having an ace time - was thinking about you this afternoon. Played with those pens yet?? Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab layout and papers, that little doggie is sooo cute!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card. I love that sweet little dog and how you colored him.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Love your image, design and colours, fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card!

    Love the subtle distressing and what a great use of Kathys sketch this month!

    Hope to see you for next months too if youve got the time :)

    Keryn
    Kathys Waffle Sketch File

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just adorable! Thanks for playing along with The Sketch File for February

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this