Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Hang the flags out!

Today is Wednesday and we are ½ way though our Bears and Bunting and and and…. Stop BY to see what the rest of the details are of the challenge and also some more ½ way reminders from a few of my fabulous team mates at ABC Christmas challenge..
I LOVE making Christmas cards and have really had fun with the challenge if you did not see my 1st card you can see it here.

SO then to todays card,
I have had a rummage through my neglected stamp draw and thought I would colour this Cute James Bear from LOTV. I have coloured him with distress inks… and think I am getting the knack of the shading too?

James closer
The bunting is from Kraft card and I have doodled the patterns and then tripe embossed them, faux stitching also in white gel pen…. and the yummi papers are Echo park! and Kraft, I have added a star brad and some yellow twine and also a CWC’s sentiment.
ABC _bears 1_2_12

Could not resist doing the back but sometimes I am a little lost as what t put on so I found this lovely clean and simple sketch..
Sweet Sunday sketch

Same stash on the back, but I have added my PC sentiment with says “ Handmade for you by Samantha”
ABC bears 1_2_12

Christmas Cards - Your Favourite Technique – How to choose! I LOVE everything and want to try everything But…. I am enjoying using the white Gel pen to doodle on the flags, and faux stitching, also LOVE using Sketches and colouring with distress inks! (See told you I had trouble choosing!)  
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Make it Square.
My Time to Craft - A is for Adorable.
Craft Your Passion - "Beary Sweet" (MUST have a Bear)
LOTV Thursday challenge - Oh Boy!

Happy Wednesday! hugs me x

24 comments:

  1. Another Gorgeous little creation. A super Xmas card.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card. I love the doodling and the bear is so cute.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovly, lovely and lovely.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly cute Samantha.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable. I love the bear image. Thanks for the tip-off about my win too. What a surprise, Sooooooo happy !! Thanks honey. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a lovely card with the decorated back as a bonus - love the bunting and the cute bear - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 57 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card hunny - love the way you coloured James...and the back looks awesome too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Samantha! Lovely image, beautiful colours and great job on the shading! And I love the back too:-)! Have a lovely evening! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, the bear is so sweet! Love the little strung Xmas banner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gorgeous Samantha and love the beautiful bunting and sweet bear.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great design to add to your Christmas stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and and great idea with that flags.
    Thanks for playing at CYP.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, your shading and colouring are looking great.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you so much for being so supportive, all the way through my design spot.
    It has been a long tine since I used stamps, but I might raid my Mom's collection and start building my own. I really enjoyed colouring them in and maybe down the line I can get Copics. Baby steps.

    Thanks again,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  15. An adorable creation sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card!
    Thanks for joining Christmas Card Challenges Week #9

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, I think you're doing a very good job on the shading! Thanks for playing at CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute card! your little bear image is just the cutest!!! You did a lovely job on your shading!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards Samantha and I love the colouring on your cute LotV bear
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards Samantha and I love the colouring on your cute LotV bear
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What wonderful techniques you showcased on your pretty card! Thanks for joining us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow. Your card is fabulous!I love the color scheme and how you color the image. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet set of cards! I love that sweet image and the pennants are so clever!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this