Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Chilly? wrap up then…

Today is Wednesday and we are ½ way on this fortnights ABC Christmas challenge our Challenge this time is D for Distress it.
We have 2 fabulous sponsors for this challenge:

Prize - a $10 voucher to spend in the Sweet Stamps store!
and

Prize - 3 digis of the winner's choice from Karen's Doodles!
I have used Emo Snowflake from Just Some lines I won her a little while ago and have not had a chance to use her yet! I have paper pieced her as I thought it would look cute. only trouble is having had to use pink on a couple of cards for orders it seems to becoming a bit of a habit and I really DO NOT like pink and I am gonna go kick myself!
D for Distress_ABC_ halfway

I have used a sketch from Seems a little Sketchy
 
Here are the challenge I am entering with this card:
Seems a little Sketchy – Sketch
Craft Your Passion - Paper Piecing
Craft Your Days Away - Paper Piecing & DT CALL
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - A Ribbon and/or Charm
Just some lines - Girly Girl

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Stamp and Doodle - Embossing
Whimsy Challenge - Paper Piecing


Its my day off today so I am trying to catch my tail a little today but could not resist doing a little cooking, as I can not sit at the computer or craft for long stints its really hurting my neck (since my fall on the sheet ice)
So any idea’s what is on the menu tonight then?
IMG_1035 (640x479)
IMG_1036 (640x426)
Don't forget to check out the rest of the inspiration at ABC Christmas Challenge this week! we have guest Designers too!
Happy Wednesday hugs me x

18 comments:

  1. Samantha Samantha Samantha.. You are a little pinky girlie aren't you?? LOL;) Love your colour choice, so non traditional for a christmas card too. Love the embosing and that bow and snowflake are too cute;) Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and I love the pink for Christmas. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time. Good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! What a cute image and ... OMG...you used PINK!!!!!! Without any kicking and screaming!! LOL
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha, this is very sweet. Love the image and the colours are perfect, even the pink.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is snow-much fun Samantha! Very cute snowflakes (large and small) woven into the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, even the colours....
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAH gorgeous card, really like the colours used, thanks for joining us at CYDA, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable card...thanks for using a jsl image they are so darn cute

    Thanks for sharing st just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Samantha, love the soft pretty colours and that image is so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! I LOVE pink. It is my favorite color. You might not want to come to my blog that often because I use it ALL the time. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...so sweet - she does look cozy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Whimsy Stamps and good luck! Hope you'll join our next challenges too! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love the soft green with the pinks, and the pink ribbon! You got the sketch down perfectly! Thanks for joinins us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The green with a touch of pink looks great together! Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope to see you back again for the next sketchy challenge that begins tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card Hun love the image thank you for joining us at whimsys stamps for our challenge this week paper piecing

    Hugs Wendy DT WS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card Samantha, love the image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this