Monday, 27 February 2012

Busy Morning and time to finish a card too!

Well its Monday I was up early and got all my tasks that I had set myself done early.
So I had time to finish a card that My mum and dad asked me to make for their Friends Daughter... Guess what she love pink! DOH!
but I have been saved as she likes green too!
I have used this awesome Image Canary Love by Krista - Saturated Canary
and think I have the hair ok this time its quite hard to get the hair right with distress inks, as I use the re inkers and a paint brush, I have made my 2nd Step card but this time I have done a side step! and decided to try it with the image on the right side.
I have stamped on to the card base with the floral Hero arts stamp and then Distressed it too! but was careful not to to the back, by masking it off
Don't forget you could enter Pile It On - Fun Folds

I am entering the following challenges with this card


Saturated Canary Challenge - Anything but square or Rectangle.

Creative Mondays - Anything Goes.
House of Gilli - Green
Nettie G's Digital Gems - Anything Goes.
The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes.
There's Magic in the Air - Critter in the image - Bird.
That Craft Place - Anything Goes.
Rogue Redheads - Stamped Background.


Fancy seeing what I have been up to this morning

then read on!

I can not believe I have done so much and its only 12.30 in the afternoon!
I have stripped all the beds and the washing machine is on!
Done the ironing and put it all away, Been and took all the recycling,
Cleaned out Pickle, Ain't he cute!
And Davide and Ella are enjoying a bundle of hay in there nice clean hutch too!
And Hunny had a lovely Brush and is fine too!
I have made Sweet potato, carrot, tomato and lentil soup
Just need to blend it
and I have made some bread which is now raising and will soon be ready to bake
Yum!
Even took photos of my Panasonic bread machine ready to sell as I make all my bread by hand and in my Kenwood mixer now so I don't use this any more its a waste just sitting in the cupboard as its in great condition... wanna buy it? lol well I will be putting in on Ebay later so if you do want it... Email me! lol
I even have the instructions, both Blades and the box.
Happy Monday hugs Me xx

17 comments:

  1. Pretty Card love that BG Stamp you've used very sweet indeed and your bread looks yummy. I love to make hand made too. hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Samantha. Thank you for sharing all the adorable pictures of your huggable critters and delicious soup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Crazy Challenge this week!

    Mr. Linky is OK now. Pls, come back and add your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card Samantha! Thanks for joining us at 'That Craft Place' this time, hope to see you next time too, so nice of you to give us your support
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I am sure she is going to love it. The 4-legged furry friends are so cute.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you do that with re inkers and a paint brush, she's amazing! Love the hair, completely gorgeous. :)
    My gosh, you are like Bionic Woman. You failed to mention in your post however, what time would dinner be served? Ahem.....
    As for the furry buddies....ALWAYS a pleasure to admire them. :)

    Hugs!
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am loving this card. Such a lovely colour combo with green and pink and I love how you've made the backing paper to go;) Oh that guinea pig is so cute. We used to have those too and we had paraqueets as well;) Animals are really addicting;) You have been really effective this morning. Maybe you should come over here and get me in that effective mood?? LOL;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, aren't those images just FAB? Love all your animal pics - we have a Pickle, too!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby card hunny - aren't you clever!
    Love the photos of your animals...we had a guinea pig called Pickle when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty and fab card! And your animals are so cute:) That bread looked very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sweet card - you've colored up that image perfectly. And, your bunnies are all quite adorable!! Thanks for joining us at There's Magic in the Air and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A totally delightful card! Thanks for playing the Stamped Background Rebel Challenge on RRD!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow love your stepper card the background is fab! Thanks for playing at SC! The bread looks oh so yummy too I used to have a machine a while back but never seemed to use it enough! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so pretty, love the image and the pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at the Crazy Challenge this week
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining NettieG's Digital Gems!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for entering your beautiful card in our Showcase Challenge at Nettie G's Digital Gems Challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    NGDG DT Lead & Challenge Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this