Monday, 13 February 2012

As easy as 1,2,3…. at Incy Wincy..

Hi ya… Monday again where do the days go?
well today’s Challenge at Incy Wincy is a fun one and as I said in the title its as easy as 1,2,3… The theme is a Recipe - 3 embellishments , 2 papers, 1 image.

We have a lovely sponsor Pink Cat Studios

I am using a image called Billy Rides a Train from Pink Cat Studio
The is sooo cute and reminds me of one of my friends little boys so this card will be for his birthday… 
Now its card to see all of my embellishments so just so you can see then they are: the mini brads added onto the wheels, Card Candy and Ribbon, I have painted Billy and his train in distress inks and also done some VERY little clouds just a hint of colour, I also stamped direct some travel sentiments as happy Birthday comes on the flag…

Challenges I would like to play for this card are:
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Use Ribbon.
The Crafty Pad - The Letter "B" – Boy, Brads & Birthday.
Here Come the Boys - Favourite Song - Bon Jovi - Homebound Train.
Paper Creations Ink - Recipe: 1 Image, 2 Patterned Papers, 3 Embellishments.
Karen's Doodles – Celebrate ( I chose a Birthday).
Heart 2 Heart – Recipe 1 Image, 2 Patterned Papers, 3 Embellishments.
OK so last week I asked you if you knew what this was going to be? 

well there were some Great suggestions but Michaela and Bettina were right
Its a Lariat well that is what the pattern called it but I looked up Lariat and it was “ A rope for lassoing a horse” DOH! so I am calling it a Skinny Scarf…. It is for Sandra my boss at the Craft shop! Hope she likes it! 

Have a great Monday everyone....

and Don’t Forget to stop By Incy Wincy for more inspiration for the DT girls
And also to Join in!
hugs Samantha Smile

16 comments:

  1. Loving the cute card and so perfect for a little boy.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card,Samantha. I adore the image and the colour of the backing paper.
    I am surprised one of my guesses was correct. I must be getting better at it now(LOL).
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Great colours and one cute image!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have lost my mind putting in those miniscule brads, but OMG...they look so cute on that train. :)
    Your card is fantastic!!!
    As for the other project..I think it would look stunning on a horse, but EVEN MORE AMAZING on a human. Nicely done, Samantha. :)
    Feeling better today?


    Thank you SO much for playing along with us at Karen’s Doodles for our challenge.
    Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at Paper Creations Ink. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samantha you have the best masculine/boy card ideas. Always fun and full of color. Love the ribbon and brads which give great textural accents to your fabulous colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful boy card! I really like that image and all of your B's. Thank you for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Samantha....

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww super cute image, fab colours, too. Just perfecr for a little boy!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooops I think I have lost a day was convinced this was the 12th today , loving your card too and thanks so much for your comments , I have changed my comment on TTT , apologies K xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, what a cute image and a great card! Thanks for joining us at Here Come the Boys this time! Jacky HCTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card and good song choice! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute card. Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this