Wednesday, 22 February 2012

ABC Christmas Cookie Anyone?

Hi Everyone, Hope you have had a Fabulous weekend and week so far…. Gosh mine has been very busy…

Sandra and I went to the Trade show Stitches on Sunday & Monday WOW lots of new and fun products on there way! and Guess who I chatted too? and see those yummy Distress ink markers!!! we have ordered those too! so they will be hitting the Shop shelves soon!

IMG_1021[1]

I can’t wait!! tehhehheeee I have ordered an extra set for me to buy too! yay!

Do you fancy an Easy Christmas card Challenge?
Yes?

Well guess what.... Hop over to ABC Christmas Challenge because today is our New Challenge and I am the Host and I choose......

D for Distress it!

We have 2 Fabulous Sponsors this time:
Sweet Stamp Store

And Karen's doodles

We have Guest Designers too!

I am using a Karen's Doodles Image called using Bigsby Cookies so if you fancy a cookie this is the image for you! My background is blending with distress inks and then stamping with distress, added Red stickles and then the image is coloured with distress inks and I have added a button and ribbon and twine, I have used Glossy accents on the glass and the mouse's eyes and nose.

Here are the Challenges I am playing:

The Crazy Challenge - Use a Die or Punch – Circle die

There She Goes – Animals

Stamps R Us - Anything Goes

Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes

Creative Mondays - Anything Goes

Crafty Boots - Food Glorious Food

Jingle belles – Who’s got the button?

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations – Critter

PLEASE Please READ and pass on the word!
Blogger has added a new Word Verification and its AWFUL please please turn it off!…. You might not even realise it's on? as its a default setting! But its really hard to read and well for my being dyslexic its even worse!
and it makes leaving comments on your blogs a nightmare for me Sad smile and Also the rest of my fabby Dt too!

So hope to see you at ABC Christmas Challenge this week and please stop by the DT and Guests too! and leave them some comments hugs Samantha, Happy Wednesday Friends

8 comments:

  1. This is one gorgeous card. Love that background that you have created.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I love your photo with him (and the markers!!!), you both look fantastic! I love your card too, adorable image and I love your background! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Samantha. The background is fantastic. Image sweet and nicely coloured. Do not know the man you met but my guess would be T.H. Also thanks for the info about the verification.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the great man himself - you lucky lady!Fab card, too, love that cheeky cookie muncher!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo of you and the hunk!! Love your card for ABC using Karen's image. Gorgeous distressing.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Samantha. The image is lovely and your background fab.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, hun! What a sweet image and I love the background!! Think I'll go grab a cookie! :-)
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet - love the hooly stamped background!
    Great photo of you & T!m too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this