Wednesday, 8 February 2012

ABC Christmas Challenge - C is for...

Good morning Friends, Its Wednesday and We have a Lovely challenge for you this fortnight over at the ABC Christmas Challenge... Miria’s turn to host and she has chosen a lovely theme for us:
C is for Charming – this just means use a charm on your project.
We have three yes Three!! fabulous sponsors for this challenge, so that means 3 fabulous prizes! yay!!!
The Sponsors are:
Photobucket
The prize in a $15 voucher to spend in the Simon Says Stamp store, excluding shipping.

The prize is a$10 gift certificate for the Stamp Fairy store. 

and 
The prize is a £10 voucher for the Ribbon Reel store. 

I have used this Cute Barry Bear from Stamp Fairy, he is called Barry Stocking 4, I have coloured him with Distress inks and added white gelly roll and some glamour dust to the stocking top.


The papers are craftwork cards Kraft paper pack bought at Penrith Crafts... 
The blue swirly paper I have had like forever and can not remember the name. 
I have added ribbon and the bow is a double with twine, so I could add the stocking charm.. That was from Lacey's Store Stamp and Create.


I have also decorated the back a little


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Please remember to visit my teamies they love your comments too! and we also have wonderful guest designers from our sponsors, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge Asap! hugs me xx

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Barry is just so cute and sparkly. Love what you did with the stockings and such a cute design with the bow and charm. I think I have had a similar patterned paper, but I can't remember the name either. This is fab Samantha, hope I have the time to join this one. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring, Samanta and a great Stamp Fairy image. Barry is a cutie!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous sweetie. Great layout.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha I can't help the puns - but this card is "charming"! About NEC-Stitches....I have gone the past three years, but will not be attending this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is just soooo cute ! :-) I love this bear and the colours and embellies are fab :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Samantha! I love your colour scheme and all those shades of blue, and the little charm is just perfect! Have a lovely evening hun! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hunny - love the colour combo!
    I think the paper might be Bo Bunny 'Tis the Season'...I had some of the same pattern, but in brown.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card, love the sweet image and the blue and kraft combo looks fab.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so beautiful, such a sweet bear.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. We hope you will play with us along the year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. We hope you will play with us along the year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card!

    thank you for joining in the fun at SCC for our *Anything Goes + Blog Hop * challenge

    Hope you will join again soon
    Good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Back again sweetie to comment again on this adorable card. Love the colours/image and your fantastic layout. Thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colours and the sweet image. Thank you for joining us at SCC this month.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute image and nice color combo!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this