Saturday, 7 January 2012

Who said Christmas had finished?

Our Totally Gorjuss Challenge this week is
An AWESOME Sketch!  If you wanna see the sketch you will have to stop by the blog! thehehee!! naughty aren’t I ?

OK so its a Christmas project….! well I have started again with Christmas Projects for Christmas 2012!
Why?
Cause I LOVE making Christmas Projects and cards
AND I have been wanting to make one of these for the last few months and not had enough time
well I just could not resist trying one and making it for my Project for the Fabulous Sketch it just shouted Box top to me…
Thought you might like to see the inside too!
I have used some Echo park papers and also Kraft and Shimmer linen yellow card not sure of the name of that one was in my stash for a while,
The Tea lights smell divine the fragrance is wild cotton… Smiles lovely…
Now funny as it seems my Mum gave me some ribbon that she had in her stash and well she had it for like ages too! and when I was looking for something to pick the candle colour the ribbon SHOUTED to me and I think it works ok.. I also used these 2 bright blue Gems but have No idea where they came from?
or in fact why I only have 2

Shame they are really nice will have to make a note to find our where they are from… Hmmmmm…. ? if you know can you shout loud where you have seen them!! pretty please!
Oh and I paper pieces Henry! I just LOVE Henry!
I used Distress inks to shade the paper pieced areas.
Happy Crafting girls xx

Here are the Challenges I am joining with this Project
NEW Dilly Beans – Winter Wonderland
Creative BelliSnowflakes
Divas by Design - Christmas
Creative Card Crew - Snow Day
Papertake - Anything Goes
Here are my Other DT projects if your looking for them
Just click the badges to get to my posts

Photobucket
 
Top Tip Tuesday

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Samantha. Love that you've made a candle box for this sketch. Fab that you've matched those candle lights with that gorgeous ribbon;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project, lovely colouring and clour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, YES!!! This is fabulous and that you made it from a sketch...brilliant!!!
    Guess I need to get of my bum and try one too now that I'm inspired by your box.
    What a great gift idea....
    hugs and have a super fun weekend.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cor blimey missus, this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

    I want one!!....We may have to do a tutorial....

    Hugs
    Leanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous. I love those bright colours for winter, and that ribbon is gorgeous too. Adorable image, I love these meeces! Fab card Samantha. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great project Samantha! The colours are vibrant and the whole thing is very inspirational.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inside and out, it's fabulous! LOVE the non traditional colors for this lovely Christmas card!
    Thanks for joining us at Belli Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Think I shall call you Santamantha from now on! Adore your candle box hun, that is just totally fantastic, and Henry is so handsome. Candletastic mate! Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable, love the bright yellow! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeee! (in a good way ;)

    I am totally LOVING your creation! I thought it was a card and then it opens up to such a beautiful surprise. Fabulous that it matches the ribbon too, and those two gems really light it all up. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love the way you have the mouse kickin' the snowflakes; up off the ice ;-) Very ice gift idea too!
    ~Markey

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh what a lovely idea for a candle box - fabulous!
    Hugs
    Pauline x
    PS I'm sure I have some pearls that colour from The Hobby House but not sure whether they are as big as that though .... ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a fab pressie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card "tops" it all. Very clever Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what fab projects .. i love the tea light card
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely project, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super project!
    thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute! Love the colors and paper piecing. what a fabulous little gift! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a wonderful gift idea! love it!
    thank you for playing along with us in our 'Winter Wonderland' challenge at Dilly Beans! :) nice to see one of my DTeamies joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like this.What a fun gift. I'm thinking Valentines. Thanks for the inspiration. So glad you could play along this week at Dilly Beans.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this