Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Things are a little Sketchy

Good Morning Its Tuesday so that means its a Top Tip Challenge and WOW we had 603 Entries!! wooooooo hoooo!!!
This week our challenge is...... sketches chosen and drawn by our lovely hostess with the mostess! Lisa!
S
he has given us 2... Sketches to choose from Layered or Clean and Simple - the Choice is yours!
I have gone for Sketch 2 Clean and simple sketch…

I thought It looked hard at first until my new set for Stamps arrived… Called Snowflake serenade, I got them from Papertrey Ink but thanks for sending them Heidi :0)

SO here is Sketch 2

You may rotate or flip the sketch, add a few extra embellishments or elements but we have to be able to see the Sketch clearly,

This weeks fabulous Sponsors are......
Stamp & Create
Stamp & Create

Karens Doodles
Karens Doodles
and Sew Sweet
Sew Sweet

We have Awesome Guest Designers and also don’t forget the fabulous TTT girlies!

So then here is my card

Clean and Simple 1 layer card and 3 colours of distress ink and a few Gems

Challenges I am joining are:
Paper Pretties – Colours – Blue, White and Silver.
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes.
The Pink Elephant - Favourite Colour(-s).
Addicted to Stamps – Colour Blue.
Gingerloft - Anything Goes
Let`s Ink It Up - Anything Goes – No digi’s

Happy Tuesday friends xx

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. I love the snowflake stamps - they are perfect for the sketch.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha this looks awsome. Love the snowflakes and the CAS design;) Looks perfect with the sentiment on it. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is to awesome, so really beautiful. Love it.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - amazing! So CAS and so beautiful:-) Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful sketch and card!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samantha,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on the card I entered. I have to say that it was your card that inspired mine.

    You are so right about guy crafters/bloggers. I have come across two others.

    Thanks again for your kind comment, and dropping by,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this