Monday, 30 January 2012

There is no one like you

I saw a card a few weeks ago where the person had sewn some hearts onto her card but the card was really busy and had loads of other goodies on it! But today I saw my Crafting buddy Helen had joined in with the Less is more challenge and so I was inspired to do something with the 4 hearts I had hand cut after seeing the other card I mentioned but not knowing how to add them to anything I was making! anyway!
Here is my card Thanks to the inspiration of Helen, Less is More challenge sketch and Allsorts 1 or more heart. The heats are attached with my sewing machine and I have just embossed 2 lines so that you can see the sketch from LIM within the card.

Hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were inspired by the sketch Samantha... and the hearts and stitching are fabulous.... one small thing you missed is that the card must be a rectangle!
    Thanks anyway.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Bum! tehheheee I just can not seem to get it right for your challenges can I !! TUT! have to have another try! but not tonight! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - this is fabulous hunny...even if it is a square! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stitched hearts. What a pretty card!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY like this card! I'm a big fan of the 'clean and simple' look, TFS!
    Hugs,
    Heather P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it beautiful, square or not!
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sam

    Love it!!!!

    My kind of card that's for sure!!! Hearts and stitching .. .. what more could you want.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous anyways Samantha, I don't mind that it's not square;) Love the use of heats and the sewing;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card. The stitched hearts are fab.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your perfectly square card, Samantha LOL! I love the idea of the stitched hearts and the layout and sentiment are perfect! Have a lovely day! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ....super design nevertheless Samantha

    Thank you verymuch
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a classy card! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Samantha, even if it is square! Love the sentiment. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous! Simple but soooo effective
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this