Saturday, 28 January 2012

PINK! stinks!… HAHA!

blog logo
Well I really am having a bit of a hard time telling everyone that pink Pink stinks…. when I have made Several Pink cards lately, but in my defence they are for friends that LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE blinking pink!
At Totally Gorjuss this week the challenge is KISS to Keep It Simple,
 Hmmmmm me and C&S cards yup! right ok!
sharp intake of breath! always a difficult one not to put LOADS of embellishments and pretty papers and and and and…..
We are sponsored by LOTV

Hmmmmmm!!! OK! KEEP IT SIMPLE…. Here goes… 
IMG_4820 (636x640)

I have used this Cuteeeeee Penny Black Puppy isn't he cute! I have had him for a long time, along with quite a few tucked away and forgotten… I know it sounds mad… But we all tuck them in a draw or wherever you store them and some how forget what you have got… SO I have made a plan to get them out use them more!   
I have coloured him with distress inks and highlighted with white gelly and black glaze pens, and glossy accents on his nose and the rose! The stitching is also in white gelly pen, Distress the edges very lightly and blended the main image a little too! some brown ribbon and a rose that’s it!

Challenges I am playing along with this time are:
The Sweet Stop – Sketch _WHOOPS!
Challenge finished today! but they have another fabby sketch

Paper Take Weekly - Happy Highlights- Highlight part of the image. 
Stamp-N-Doodle - Include An Animal. 
Crafty Bloggers Network- Distressing. 
Crafty Boots -Inspired by a Song – Puppy Love (Donny Osmond).
Truly Scrumptious - Something Forgotten – Cute Penny Black puppy.
Digi Doodle - Anything Goes.

Happy Saturday Friends.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha
    you know all those pink cards you made? well you can add them to my Pink Friday blog (http://pinkfriday-toshowyoucare.blogspot.com/). It is a bit different to other blogs. It is all about giving. I hope you will take a look

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another card with pink from you....
    but it's lovely!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...love the post! Pink is not my favorite, but I'm really amazed at what some crafters do with it and how they combine it with some really great colors.
    Wonderful card Samantha!!!!
    But seriously, why can't more people dig purple? It's a cool color too.

    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a cutie. love the stitching around the edge
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, thanks for joining the CBN challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and I love the colour combination and the stitching detail too, I love pink cards especially when it's mixed with brown xxxxx sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Samantha. I personally like pink. I wear pink, I have got lots of other stuff that's pink but have never actually thought of making any crafting projects in pink. On the other hand I do not like certain shade of red. I would never wear it or had that shade of red in my house but I love using it in paper crafting!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. The image is so cute and I love the zig zag stitching! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges for our Inspired by a Song Title theme. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, isn't he sweet, fab card Samantha and thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Samantha! Love the colours! Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this fortnight, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Samantha - that stitching is awesome! Love it!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww this is so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely Samantha. Thought I had commented on this one, but well I am now;) Loving the faux stitching around the edges and that dog and the design is supercute. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute and not too much pink!!!! Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this