Monday, 16 January 2012

Happy Birthday My boy!

Firstly I would like to wish my own Son a happy 15th Birthday! GOSH!!! where did that time go? Here is the link to the card/project I made for him.

We had some friends over last night My Son had requested Homemade PROPER lasagne…. (he calls it Proper lasagne because I make it from Scratch… I make fresh Handmade Pasta, and the white sauce (béchamel) When I asked what he would like for a cake/pudding he said well!!!! Chocolate Brownies.. YUM!!…. I was loved by all! ahhahaa! This morning I am preparing as we have my folks coming over for the evening for my sons Birthday, so again I asked what would he like for Dinner on his Birthday and the reply was PROPER Steak and Kidney Pie with that Yummy Pastry you make!… Oh your cauliflower cheese and Yorkshire puddings too!
Good job Mondays are my day off! haha!
So then to my card for today..
At Incy Wincy Challenge this week we have another lovely Challenge for you - Bold and Bright.
Our sponsor this week is
I do hope you come and join in with our challenge, Don’t forget to check out the rest of my team members creations too!


I love sketches and found this fabulous one at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, I have been itching to use it but had to wait to share it! until now yay!! thanks SSW


Incy_bold_n_bright_Jan 16th
I hope you can all see the stripes on the ribbon they are there… for these 3 challenges:
Simon says stamp – Spots and or Stripes.
Moving Along With The Times - Spots and/or Stripes.
TotallyPaperCrafts – Spots n Stripes.


Some more fabulous challenge I would like to play are:
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything goes.
Lexi's Creations - Anything goes.
Pollycraft BINGO for me Ribbon, Sparkle(gems), Flowers.
Happy Monday friends hugs Samantha x

26 comments:

  1. Super card! Love the ribbon and your flowers. Great coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Samantha! Love the papers you chose. Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations this challenge and I hope we see you again for the next challenge.
    NanaConnie Lexi's DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ashley, sounds like you are in for a wonderful birthday meal. Lovely bright card Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Adorable image. Love the flowers too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card!! Lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining the Daisy Doodles challenge. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is really sweet Samantha! The image is SO cute and you've coloured her beautifully. I love the gorgeous papers and layout - a really sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a cutie. I love the image and how you colored her up. Thanks for joining us. Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. My gosh Samantha. Awsome job. She is such a cutie. Loving the colour combo you've used too. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats with your big boy!!
    Beautiful card, and yes this sketch is great.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the dots and stripes. Very cute ribbon. Happy Birthday to your son! Your proper lasagna, proper steak and kidney pie all sound wonderful. Bet you're having a great time! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sam,Happy Birthday to your son, it is my brothers birthday and Wedding Anniversary today as well. Yes my son would have said the same home made Lasagna, yes to the Yorkshire Puddings with roast beef and home made gravy but I know he doesn't like the steak and kidney!!! LOL. Love your card I was expecting a boys card for his birthday but you have to cook two dinners. LOL
    Love your card she's very cute love your colours and pretty papers and embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathie my sons card is a couple of posts back but I did add a link to this post to his card,, hugs SAMANTHA xxx

      Delete
  12. Wonderful card and Happy Birthday to your son!!
    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations,good luck with the challenge and do come again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Firstly Happy Birthday to you son! Love this card Samantha - Love the DP. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you've all had a lovely day/evening and Ashley had a great birthday - sure sounds like you fed him well! I want proper Lasagne for tea when I come next :)
    Love the card and boxes you made for him too.

    Great card here too - so sweet :)

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE this card! IT is so pretty!!!! Ummmm, I'd love some PROPER Lasagna and some Chocolate Brownies too!!!! LOL Wish your son a Happy Birthday from Canada!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's just lovely and I really like the plaid and polka dot papers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mmmm, sounds like a very yummy birthday dinner!! Love your pretty card!! Great distressing on the edges of the paper and lovely coloring!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi ya
    hope your son had a great birthday, fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just so gorgeous hun :o)

    thanks for joining us at TPC and good luck..!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh such fun colors. Love the added flower to the hair. Have a sweet day! Arlana@SSW!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) such a cute image and the papers and colours are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    Oohh I wish I lived nearer so I could come for dinner ,,, sounds YUMMY :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge. I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I visited every blog that entered.
    I some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog if your interested.
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. A lovely card - thanks for playing Pollycraft Bingo this week! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, send me over a brownie too (although I'll bet they all went pretty quickly!!!). Did you see that you won over at Totally Papercrafts with this little masterpiece too? Congrats honey. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautifully done honey! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts Monday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this