Tuesday, 10 January 2012

CAUGHT OUR EYE!!


Oh my goodness we are only half way through this weeks challenge at Top Tip Tuesday and we have had an amazing turnout so far! I think you like the Theme
ANYTHING GOES? There is still one week to go to enter the challenge, however, We are showcasing 1 creation that half way through who that CAUGHT OUR EYE!
create an avatar
The mid-challenge 'Caught Our Eye' winner, who wins a Guest Designer Spot is…. Well I am not gonna spoil the fun you will have to rush over to Top Tip Tuesday to find out!
Our fantastic Sponsors...
Photobucket
And Top Tipper Prize
Crimson cloud
While you are there check out the 2 Creations for the Stamp Fairy Team for the 2nd week inspiration
from Jackie and Dora
Remember, there is still a week to go of our ANYTHING GOES challenge – You can Click here to take you straight there…. the Challenge has another week to run so you have till Monday 16th January!
hugs me xx
Oh I just have to share this with you I was Chatting to Bettina last night and she told me she was playing with some PINK!!!!! (URGH!) paper
and I said "Don't talk to me about pink!"
you know she was really naughty and said
"PINK PINK PINK pinky pink pink!"
tehhehehehe!! Naughty girl you!
anyway it reminded me of a funny cartoon
YOU got to see it!
PINKY and the... Go look!
tehhehehee :0)

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about being naughty... You naughty one.... hilarious;) I never even heard of pinky before. Think my little ones are gonna love that if I show it to them. God knows they are well known with using the ipod already;) lol Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this