Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Bear with me! Naughty Mr Blogger

We are on Letter B at ABC Christmas Challenge this time But I have sad News from ABC Challenge this week our lovely Delphine is having to leave us she is Snowed under at the moment... and need to step out for a while. I will / we will really miss her she is such a lovely buddy But I know she will stay in touch and hopefully be coming to visit us and do the odd guest spot and you never know if I twist her arm LOTS 
she will maybe one day be back full time! I CAN HOPE RIGHT! I'll Keep Bugging her! Promise! 
:0) Miss you hunny! but will be visiting you Often! tehhehe :0)


Also a quick note Blogger keeps changing my links so once this has posted! 
I am checking all the links work ok!
so please Bear... (Bare haha! sorry could not resist!) with me!


Sooo then ABC Christmas Challenge 
Our Lovely Host this time is Dorte and she has chosen this lovely theme.
Bears and any of the following; Bunting, Banners. Brads, Buttons, Bows & Blooms Challenge.

We have 2 Fabulous Sponsors and they are: 
Our very own Lacey with Stamp and create
and Bugaboo

The image I am using is Polar Bear from Bugaboo and guess what Helen and my cards are on the Bugaboo blog too! tehehhehee :0)
I am not sure if you can see from my photo I have a white card and then I cut my die cut shape from the blue paper, both stamped with snowflake stamps and distress inks…. The buntings are glued behind the die cut aperture.. and the blue paper part is raised… with the Polar bear on the front, I have shaded him and his nose and pads of his feet also have glossy accents on.
The ribbon and jute bow is a 4 layer bow, and I have used a white gelly roll on the card candy, and a good lashings of stickles. 
I would not normally use the colours I have used together but who could resist this inspirational photo from Cupcake Inspirations
YES it has pink!!!!!!!! 
So here are the challenges I am playing with this card:
Happy Wednesday friends
hugs me x

21 comments:

  1. Samantha these soft pastels are beautiful. This design is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Samantha! I love the way you created your snowflake backing paper, the use of a die which makes a great aperture. The image is a sweetie.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful & soft...lovely colors and image is adorable...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bare bear bird! Gorgeous colours and PINK, is that really PINK that I see? Brilliant. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is just adorable Samantha. I just love this card, all the pretty blues and yes, I see a touch of pink too. Cute little image and fab glitter. Just beautiful honey. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I can see very well on the photo:-)! Your card is so so cute, Samantha! Brilliant design and such beautiful colours (with the little touch of pink hehehe...) and your bear is totally adorable! Thank you for everything and for your kind words, you can twist my arm, but not too much otherwise I won't be able to colour and make cards LOL!!! Have a lovely evening! BIG BIG hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Such soft, delicate colors. The little bear is such a cute image and you've colorized it so nicely to go with your papers and embellishments. Very very cute! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card hunny - love all the snowflakes...and I can't believe you had some pink card candi lurking in your stash! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! This is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE The colours and all the sparkle..... do I see PINK on your card?!?!?! LOL
    That bear is too cute too, I might need to get him!!!!!
    HUGS,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sweet! I love the icy colours! thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Samantha. This is really beautiful. Love the design with the banners and snowflakes and that bear is coloured to be so cute. How come I missed him on Bugaboo?? *lol* Love it;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pink!! On your blog??? Hope you are feelin OK.
    Your card is so very cute, the polar bear is sweet and I love the soft colours.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Samantha, the colours are great, love the dp and that little fella is soooo cute :-)

    thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "let it snow" challenge and good luck!

    xx Happy crafting & glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle

    http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! nice image, colors and bling. TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your card!! The pastels, glitter, embellies and the image are all so pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamps R Us Challenges. I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a FABBY combo....love the color inspiration!! hehehe...GREAT CARD

    thanks bunches for playing along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is too cute. Love that little bear and the colours are gorgeous. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card. Love the soft colours and the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Samantha, so pretty and the image is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a fabby creation thanks for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days and good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our Do it with Digis challenge! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this