Saturday, 21 January 2012

Awwwwww welcome baby


blog logo
Its Saturday and Crumbs we are flying towards the latter part of January too! The New Challenge at Totally Gorjuss today is...Welcome
This could be Welcome home, Welcome back, Welcome Baby
I guess there are lots of different welcomes you could have???
We are sponsored by Heathers Hobbie Haven

I have been busy and last week I posted a picture of some crocheting I was teaching myself. This is the picture I showed you…. and No one guessed what it was going to be…??
IMG_4691 (640x444)
we I have finished this cute little project,
its a pair of tiny Baby Slipper…

and made a little gift box for them….
IMG_4742 (640x480)
But…. and there is still one! this is no ordinary box….
See the slit down the front…?

here’s why the slit is there it opens like this…..IMG_4755 (640x480)
I have used several off cuts of ribbon as I wanted to have different ones, ( from the bargain bowl) so there are several pieces here, and the Penny black bear I coloured with distress inks the welcome I printed on my PC and then stamped the bear over the text.
IMG_4725 (640x640)
What do ya think?
Challenges I am adding my projects too are:
Lucy's Inspiration - day - 3

Whimsy Inspires Challenge - Blue and Brown.
Stamptacular Sunday – Texture
Digi doodles challenge – Blue and Brown.
Crafty Catz - Buttons and Bows. (buttons on the shoes)
Patties Creations - Fancy Folds.
Simon says stamp and show - Anything but a card
Paper Play - Ribbon Every Which Way.
CES Challenge - Anything but a card.
Penny Black Challenge - Crafty Bargains - I wonder if the little heart Buttons can be classed as a crafty bargain I got them when I bought a couple of new tops at Christmas, they buttons were on the tags sold at a clothing shop called the white stuff... so they were a bargain for me as I did not even pay for them! tehhehee, Also the ribbon was all little off cuts reduced in price.
I Just want to share the other item I have been working on…. This was the picture I added….
IMG_4689 (640x481)
These 2 projects are the first things I have made to be worn. The wool in the picture above is Rico Creative Galaxy, a Chunky wool with lovely sequins in it.
Sooooo here is what I made Wrist warmers for Sandra my Friend and boss! and she LOVEs them! haha! YAY!!
They were quite tricky to make but I got there in the end.
Wrist warmers for Sandra
Trouble is there are not many crochet patterns for them Sad smile Never mind i will keep trying Smile
Happy Saturday friends, hugs me xx

30 comments:

  1. OMGness - these are amazing - I want some! Not the slippers - they'll never fit - those LUSH gloves :) Can I put an order in PLEASE!
    GORGEOUS creations Samantha :)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Samantha! Your talent amazes me. I can only make scarves! The baby slippers are very cute and make a stunning prezzie. Loving the box you made as well. The wrist warmers are fantastic too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha!
    so gorgeous project, love the soft colors and this awesome baby shoes!
    the flower ribbons is so beautiful!
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous little slippers and such a lovely box. That little bear is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a totally cute project Samantha - so hard to believe that a baby's feet are ever that small lol!! Love the cute PB bear topper on the box too - Thanks for joining in this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH BOY....you shouldn't have shown off this mad skill of yours. EVERYONE will want them now. :D Oh, oh! Pick Me! Pick me!!!
    Seriously, I'm not kidding...these are AMAZING!!!

    Fantastic projects Samantha. Just made me gush and talk all baby talk like. SO SO stinkin' adorable. All of it.

    But seriously, my favorite color is purple. ;)
    Hugs,
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Love the buttons on the booties! Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Stephanie
    DT for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those little booties!! Your box looks awesome as well!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Pattie's Creations!!

    ~Melody
    Pattie's Creations DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely precious - those booties in the beautiful box are fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing this special project with us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just HAD to take a look at this entry on Patties Creations Challenge #35., and so glad I did!! This is a really well executed project (booties and box). Well done!
    Margy (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, such stunning projects! They're all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty Thanks so much for joining in our ribbon challenge at Paper Play this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh those cute little shoes and box are fabulous, the warmers you made are brilliant too, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG these little booties are precious! I love them! Beautiful box you've made for them too! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh - this is amazing!!! How on earth did you make that box??? I think a tutorial may be in order.... ;o)

    Fabulous my dear!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I came over here to say how fab I thought your baby box was (I saw it on Totally Gorjuss) but was stunned by those gloves. I think they are just fab. I get really cold hands and these would be fab cos you still have the use of your fingers (great for crafting or typing !!! LOL) Fab projects. You never cease to amaze me with the diversity of your crafting. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Samantha, you know I love that box and those cute little tiny baby slippers as well. Your talent never stops to amaze me, and don't get me started on those gloves honey;) I want some. They are awsome:):) Seriously love them. If I only had the patience to learn how to knit;) Big hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is perfect for our challenge at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful gift. Not only did you knit gorgeous booties, but the box is definitely one of a kind. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Samantha, these are fabulous!

    Just popping back from Sweet Stampin' to say thanks for changing your comment box. Much appreciated & we hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey hey!! this is a very nice website here and I just wanted to comment & say that you've done a great job here! Very nice choice of colors & layout, very easy on the eyes.. Nicely done!…

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow stunning creations,love your blog.Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. gorgeous box sam and love those little bootees...well done on getting your delicious crafty bargain and thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. A wonderful box for a fantastic gift! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Samantha - Wow, beautiful gift box, love the style!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Fancy Folds' Challenge #35, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh wow how clever and thanks for sharing with crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is stunning! That baby gift is just absolutely perfect! It looks fab fab fab!!!
    Thanks for joining us at whimsy
    Greets
    ** Evi **

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous makes - love the box for those gorgeous booties!! Thanks for sharing it with us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow - those booties are amazing! Love the box too!
    Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this