Monday, 12 December 2011

Yipppppeeeeee Scoop it up!

I have to tell you some EXCITING NEWS!!

I entered the Pile It On Challenge Dt Call a willed while ago and 

They made my week this week by emailed me to say I was picked to join their AWESOME Design team


Yippppeeeee! they picked me! OMG! me!!  I feel all warm and fuzzy! its been a week and a bit that I have been feeling yukki with a rotten cold and pain in the bum cough! but this news reallllllly cheered me up! THANKS girls!

Funny part is I did not in my dreams think I would be picked and have entered there month long December challenge.... SO please please come and join in too

My first DT project will be in January!
hugs me xx YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your DT position, sounds like it came just at the right time for you.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Congratulations bird! They are lucky to have you coz you are brilliant! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo Samantha. This is so well deserved. Why shouldn't they pick you?? You are brilliant!!! Can't wait to see what you are going to make for them:) They are lucky to have you!! Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this