Saturday, 17 December 2011

Tree and Tags or is that Tags and Tree?

mail.google.com32
Its Saturday again and today is Decorate the tree and house day and well I have some boring chores too! ironing where does it all come from??  Hubby is working today and its a good opportunity to wrap a couple of gifts, I will also be wrapping a couple of gifts for my son and hubbys boys too!

So what’s this weeks Totally Gorjuss challenge? 
Challenge 111 - For someone special – and we have the wonderful sponsor Simon Says Stamp
SimonSaysStampBlinkie1
I have not done much Christmas shopping, but the things I have got need wrapping right! and after I have wrapped them I need Tags… so I have made these Special ones….

IMG_4541
I have Stamped on to Kraft card stock with versa mark and embossed with bronze embossing powder, Cut the tags out with a Marianne creatables die, Coloured with distress inks, Santa’s Beard and all the white is coloured with white gelly roll pen, and his boots in black gelly roll! I stamped the snowflakes and edges in versa mark and embossed in white detailed embossing powder.. a little bakers twine, so what do you think?

Here are the challenges I am playing along with: 
Crafty Catz - Santa's Hat. 
Glitter Geeks - Anything Goes. - C10 
Jelly park Challenges – Anything but a Card. 
Jingle Belles – Christmas. 
Raise The Bar – Christmas. 
Simply Create Too – Embossing. 
Stampin For The Weekend – Christmas
Marianne's Design Divas - Christmas. 

We got our Christmas Tree last weekend and have had it in the garage keeping watered and cool and brought it in the house this morning, popped it in the stand watered it! unwrapped it from the netting and ½ the forest floor has fallen out! ekk! A wise friend told me
"with a bit of luck, all that debris will fool the tree into thinking its still firmly planted in the Forest and it will last for ages lol xxx"

Ohhh I hope your right Mands!


Happy Saturday everyone! xx


If your looking my Top Tip Tuesday
you can find it here
NewTTTHeader


Photobucket


19 comments:

  1. Those tags are gorgeous! I have not seen that die before but I m going to have to track it down.
    Have fun decorating the tree. I am going to try and get that one too.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags sweetie. Have fun wrapping the prezzies. Thanks for the lovely card.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your tags are gorgeous! I love the effect you've created using kraft card, fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    Your tags are fantastic! I love the shape so much.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are awesome. I immediately went looking for that die and also found a bunch of free digital stamps. I've never tried them before, so this is gonna be fun. I'm going to have to get that die. It is so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Sherry Wolfe

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh these tags are wonderful! love the borders on them.
    thanks so much for joining our 'anything but a card' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These Marianne tag dies you've used for these tags are so gorgeous Samantha. I love them a lot;)So lovely to colour the santa directly onto craftpaper. I've never tried that. Spectacular;) Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cosmic tags - I love that die and I too am going to go looking. :-) Sorry - but you really made me laugh with the unwrapping of the tree... I nearly spat my coffee :-D :-D
    Hope you got all your bits and pieces done anyways.
    Thank you for sharing at Simply Create Too.
    Ike xxx
    SCT DT

    www.ikesart.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love these! Red white & Kraft really works doesn't it. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Samantha - these are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are are so cute, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your gifts are going to be tagged with love Samantha. Sendin you holiday wishes and lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh im loving these tags!...thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week...Nelly X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Samantha: Your tags are so very beautiful--love them truly! Glad you visited us at Simply Create Too and entered our Embossing Challenge. Hope you get to enter our upcoming challenges, too!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are truly lovely tags, So glad you could share them with our team.
    Erica (SCT DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Samantha what stunning Tags and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week and hope you have a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh WOW!!! what an utterly lovely collection of holiday tags! love, love, looooooooove these! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Samantha, I hope you are well. I love your tags!
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Samantha ,nice tags ,i love them and be happy, you share this with us at the Marianne´s Design Divas challenge this month!
    Hugs Artesania DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this