Saturday, 31 December 2011

Totally Gorjuss Happy happy happy

Totally Gorjuss


Ohhh this weeks Challenge at Totally Gorjuss is Happy ---- Something?
It could be Happy holidays, Happy Birthday, Happy New Year anything!
Its my Son's Paternal Granddad Birthday New Years day so this card is Happy Birthday Granddad.
This week we're sponsored by the lovely girls from Lili of the Valley.
I found this fab sketch at Papertake weekly.
Sorry about the rubbish photo the light has been so poor this week…
IMG_4594 (800x797)
I have used this Cute High Hopes Monkey with a cupcake stamp and also a Cupcake stamp set from Hero Arts, I have stamped the HH stamp in memento and coloured with Distress inks, The HA set I have used one of the cupcake stamps 3 times for the Crafty Cardmakers by stamping it on the brown recycled card and embossed, the 2nd time is on the white and then distressed and I ribbled the bottom, and the 3rd to stamp and colour for the cupcake on the right bottom corner. The sentiment is from the cupcake set also, 
and the sprinkles are stickles. Oh and I nearly forgot I paper pieced the HH cupcake case too.


The challenges that were inspiring are:
Papertake weekly - Sketch.
Charismacardz - Anything Goes.
Simon says Stamp - Anything Goes.
Karen's Doodles - Spots and Stripes.
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Use a Sentiment.
Crafty Cardmakers - Use It three times (Cupcake stamps).

Happy Saturday and Happy New Year!
hugs me x


5 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha
    Such a beautiful and sweet card! The cup cakes look good enough to eat!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, a great Happy card. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card honey, love the monkey, nice for a masculine card. Your matching cupcake backing paper is so fab too. Great idea to make your own with recycled paper. Have a lovely New Year's eve tonight, go easy on the vino !!! Hugs. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Samantha! I wish you a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY and SUNNY 2012, Miria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really fab card Samantha. Just love that monkey and you did a fab job with the recycled papers. This has got to be one of your best card for TG;) I just love it all;) Have a happy new year Samantha, and enjoy your night out. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this