Saturday, 10 December 2011

Totally Gorjuss Challenge… A wintery tale…

mail.google.com32
As its Saturday and I am working today I have scheduled my post so I really hope Mr Linky is going to Be nice to me today!

I have been quite sickly this week getting the rotten cold and cough sick bug that seems to do the rounds this time of year….

But on the positive side I hopefully will be cold and bug free by Christmas day….

So on to todays fabulous wintery challenge to match the yucky wintery weather we are having this week!
BOY we have had wild winds, torrential rain and a heap of snow… While I am writing this post the weather report is telling me that we are in for a hard frost! and more snow!  SO I hope you are tucked up nice and warm today!
At Totally Gorjuss this week we have our lovely Challenge 110 - Let it snow! - sponsored by Crafters Companion, so I hope you can come and join in its gonna be fun… and my Teamies have some wonderful projects that are sure to help inspire you too!
Here is my project for the challenge I have made these hanging snow style decorations, with the lovely crisp snowflakes in the centre, and the sparkly glamour.
They are made using more saved toilet roll cartons…
IMG_4520 (496x640)
Papers are from Echo Park, Cuttlebug snowflake die,
Wild orchard roses, Glamour Dust, Robins nest Gems, I also used tissue paper and Multi Medium,
The challenges I am playing are:
Pile It On! #49 ~ Bling It On!
Delightful Challenges
- Blue Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey
- Christmas
Pixie Dust Studio
- Glitter and Bling
Crafts and Me
- snow/snowflakes
Creative Belli
- Winter/Christmas
Whimsical Wednesdays
- Holiday plus sparkly
Creatalicious-
Christmas and Sparkle
Raise The Bar
- Christmas
Jingle Bells
- Christmas
Fabulous Friday
– Glitter
Stamp Man
- Make an ornament
Stampin For The Weekend
-  Christmas
Stampin With The Dragon
- Holiday Bling
Wags 'n Whiskers
- Fancy Folds
Winter Wonderland
- Let It Snow

Happy Saturday all! hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. An absolutely stunning decoration Samantha! Love it!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh very creative and soooooooo pretty! Clever you. Keep warm & safe.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are just fab, I can't believe they were once loo rolls !!! Hope you're feeling a bit better now honey. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some beautiful decorations, Samantha, stunning.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous snowflakes! Perfect for the season! Thanks for joining the Pixies this week at Pixie Dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are stunning.. if you hadn't said that these were loo rolls, I wouldn't have ever believed it!!! Wishing you a nice Sunday. Hugs Dora xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous and beautiful creation, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! these are just gorgeous!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Samantha. I do hope you wil feel better soon hun and be germ free for Christmas.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative and very pretty. Thanks for joining in the Creative Belli challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh.my.goodness ~ these are amazing and gorgeous! I'm sorry you are having yucky weather and illness and hope that all will be better soon! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creations with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow...those are gorgeous!! love the soft colors..
    thnx for sharing this with us girls over at Whimsical Wednesdays
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh i just love these! wow :) thanks for sharing with us at WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful glittered project! Perfect for our challenge!
    You rock!
    Eli (Frosted Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Hug Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! these are ♥AWESOME♥!!! (gotta save to the "inspiration file"! i'd LOVE to make some next year!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are absolutely beautiful hunny - I LOVE mine! :0)
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this