Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge - Better late than never

Well its been another manic day and I had the day off too!
I was up at stupid o'clock and had so many things to do My son had Physio and as he is 14 I have to stay with him even though the woman thought I was his Sister!! that was!! tehheheheee.
then it was hand delivered card delivery day and on to do the weekly shop,
home for some lunch and then sadly a funeral they are never a nice thing but at this time of year....
a lot harder for the family of the loved one, it was one of my best friends mum.
The service was nicely done and the burial was difficult as they are and the wake was a pleasant as these can be also.
after that a few more jobs and then home to a few more jobs!
I don't know about you but I am wiped out!
so got a nice cuppa and came to see what was what on here and Hmmmmmmm!!!
NAUGHTY MR Blogger has been and deleted my post! TUT!!! Naughty boy hope he's not starting that again! I stayed up late last night way past the time i was gonna go to bed to write it too!
Hey ho!! here is my post then for Top Tip Tuesday this week Better late than never they say....
It's a Tipper Week at

We have 2 fabulous sponsors
Stash Books
celebrate handmade
and
Karen's Doodles

This week we have have a lovely easy challenge for you
Anything Christmas @ Top Tip Tuesday
Its not our last challenge this year but its the last one before the big day!
so a good opportunity to play with us and catch up!
So here is my card for this challenge

the card has already been sent so I hope they liked it?
This was a fairly quick card to make I cut a circle out of some scrap paper and used the hole over the main card and distressed to form the blue circle, remove the scrap paper and stamped the PB tree in memento, added some dry clear glue and some glamour dust.
for plenty of sparkle and the effect of Christmas lights of the gardens Christmas tree.
My Tip is: Using the blue organza ribbon adds to the card design this adds texture and interest, but without hiding the main image.
Challenges for me to play also are:
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas
Kaboodle Doodles - Christmas Tree (garden tree)
Hooked on Crafts - Christmas
Creative Stamp Friends - Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Last Christmas… Card Of The Year
Happy rest of the day peeps
hugs me x


EDIT::
just want to say thank you very much Mr Blogger for having a dicky fit and posting my post 3 times lol!! I have deleted the other 2 so hope this one stays now :0)

11 comments:

  1. So elegant and pretty!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "up at stupid o'clock" Hahahahaha....coffee on my keyboard now, but it was worth it...great giggles.
    Your card is AWE-SOME!!! I love everything about it.
    I'm exhausted from reading your post now though, geesh, I hope you get some you time and SOON!
    BAD Blogger too...what gives with that???

    Hugs to you Samantha and I hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and some relaxation too.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have had a busy day Samantha
    gorgeous card. Hope you get time to rest
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Lisa I had a giggle at stupid o clock... LOL. Oh looks like you got plenty on your plate too... and how rude of blogger... naughty boy. He should be getting a good spanking being that rude to you;) By the way I've already told you that I loved your card. Like that tree and that ribbon as a flooring for it. Looks gorgeous. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    It seems it has not been easy for you. I am sending you hugs.
    Gorgeous card! Seems quick but very effective and as you said the organza ribbon really gives it an interest and I love the way you can see the bottom of the tree through it. Funnily enough blogger went completely crazy and this post of yours shows in my blog updates 3 times!!
    Samantha I wish you and your family Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year. Looking forward to your post in the New Year as well!!
    Warm winter wishes from Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this stamp. I have to have it!!
    You have used it for so many lovely cards.This one is lovely too .
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sparkling detail on your Christmas card!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Oh Christmas Tree Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is beautiful. Love that tree. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha

    Love your card and all its sparkliness!!

    Thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card. Looks beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at the creative stamp friends.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love the sparkly tree an you're so right about the organza ribbon. Hope things have settled down now for you. Thanks for joining in with Papertake Weekly, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this