Wednesday, 28 December 2011

There were 10 in the bed!

At ABC Christmas Challenge this week we have some more inspiration for you!
and I hope you check it out!! the Girls have made some fun projects to share with you!
you have until the 10th to enter!!
Its our final challenge of 2011 so you just have to join us!
Our theme is: 'Z is for Zingy Colours!'
Our Host is Helen and she found this funny photo for some inspiration:
Te hehheee fab isn’t it! Lol rainbow coloured turkeys!

We have 2 awesome sponsors for this challenge 
Our lovely Lacey & her store, Stamp & Create:

and we also have the fabby Bugaboo
So here is my project!

There were 10 in the bed and the little one said 
Roll over 
IMG_4507 (640x329)

Oh dear! tehehhehehee Ermmm! they all fell out! well into envelopes for some of my close friends…
IMG_4514 (640x553)

Here is a close up! these little guys I have made with 3 head pins and some beads… and they are on a key charm/phone charm. 
IMG_4535 (472x640)


Ooh La La Creations - Anything BUT a Card. 
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes.


Happy Wednesday Friends 
hugs me x

6 comments:

  1. Love the title !!! Poor little one on the end who fell out!! They are so cute, and a great idea. And thank you!!! :) Hope you and the family had a great Xmas honey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are TOO cute!! I'm honoured that I got to receive one!!! I LOVE it!!!! It's on my purse right now!!!! THANKS friend!!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha I used to sing this song all the time as a child. Thank you for bringing back a sweet memory and sharing these fabulous charms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and number nine is here at my place!!
    Such a great idea, Samantha. Thank you again. They are so lovely.
    hugs dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous charms Samantha :-) all of them are lovely and I have the one you used for the close up :-) sooo cute :-) Thank You xx MWAH :-)


    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are too cute, Samantha! I love them... and I love MINE heheheee... BIG hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this