Thursday, 1 December 2011

No pink in sight

A card for a girly with no pink Horaaaaaaaay! 
tehhehee I really have enjoyed making this card with this Beautiful image Frizzy Jynx from Saturated Canary, Isn't she wonderful!
and look at this picture from the Saturated Canary challenge blog they have several pictures for your inspiration but this has to be the best for me... with Frizzt Jynx's hair and the vibrant colours I just love it! Hmmmm think I will get mine done!! haha
saturated canary digi

I love her and really wanted to use Red and Green to colour her and so I have used Distress inks and also Sakura Star dust pens, a little glossy accents on her eyes and buttons, I also added 2 strips of DS tape and some glamour dust behind the snowflake, but the light is not catching that as good, The Papers are Echo park aren’t they fab too! I have used crackle paint on the corners due and snowflake die and then added a spacer and gem brad to the snowflake… the mini hearts are the waste of my MS punch… How can these cute little hearts be waste? 


OK so its getting late and I really should go to bed I have a mega backache and my Knee is paining too! Sad smile
I hope I am not getting this rotten cold that is doing the rounds…
But just before I head up to bed I want to play these AWESOME challenges too! they have all really inspired my card thank you!

Pile it on - Sugar & Spice
Charisma cardz - Seeing Spots
Dream Valley Challenges - Sparkle
Ooh La La Creations - Lots of Sparkle
The Crazy Challenge - Stars and/or Snowflakes
Sisterhood of Crafters - polka dots
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Digistamps 4 Joy - Christmas, no animals
Saturated Canary Challenge - Anything Goes

and its Good night from me…
Good morning if your reading this in a different time zone.
Oh and Good day if your reading it on a different day from today when I am posting it! DOH!! I think I will just go now!! haha!!
hugs me x

23 comments:

  1. Fab card, Samantha! I love those papers and that image is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Gorgeous card! Loving the colours again and all the elements you used. Great use of a heart punch, it gives it a nice touch. I do not consider the hearts as waste myself. I have "tonic heart punch" but only like it for the waste! Hope your back and knee get a bit better. You are in my thoughts.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘POLKA DOT’ challenge and please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, she is a cutie all decked out in her holiday colours. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card,love the colours.Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab image,i love SC,love the colours!


    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! You are a nut! (Ummmm, that's a good thing!)
    I enlarged just to make sure it passed the NO PINK standards and yes, it rocks!!
    Wonderful card and that image is perfect. :D
    I really do hope you're not getting the crud.
    Hugs to you and happy weekend.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish my hair had that much body! Samantha I love how you took inspiration from the photo and added your creative twist. Have a great weekend. Thank you for all your hugs and visits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab 'n'funky card chick :-)
    hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Frizzy is one of my faves!
    Thanks for playing along at Saturated Canary Challenges!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous image and great papers a really pretty card
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab! Love the spots for this weeks challenge at charisma! Good luck! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Samantha
    You were on my blog today and commented on my angel card. You were interested in the DP. Its from Basic Grey. It was open stock from AC Moore. Its called "two scoops/ice cream parlor/tsc-1058" hope this helps.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is fabby! Love your colours and combo of papers! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is a real cutie! Love this card and the image. Thanks for jopining us at Pile it On this week, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Samantha - love the image and fab DP's
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card hunny - love her funky hair!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is FANTASTIC! Love the image!!! FUN inspiration photo too!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO last week! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super card !!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  20. Holy dinah - that hair is awesome and your take on the inspiration picture is fabulous. Love all the sparkle! Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters Polka Dot challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hehe love the inspiration Samantha! Your card is fab too! :)
    Thanks for entering our 'Sparkle' challenge at Ooh LaLa!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great coloring on this adorable image...love her facial expression. And that great big snowflake and wonderful corner die's are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Merry Christmas Challenge #33...good luck ~ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a fun card, beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley for our sparkle challenge.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this