Saturday, 24 December 2011

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2011

Debby had a post last year Choose your favourite 5 cards of 2010 last year
So I was soooooo pleased to find her post today for 2011
so here are my 5 favourite cards

This card is one that I did not really know how it was going to turn out
but using my favourite Distress inks and some gel pens I think it came out ok 

This is my Son's Christmas card I love Henry and enjoyed making him sparkle

This card was one of my ABC Christmas challenge cards for the J for Joyfold cards
I have never made a joy fold card before and in some crazy moment of madness
I derided to make a circle one! tehehhehee think it turned out ok!
This card was/is for my Parents for their Christmas card
I made this one in November
I so love this card too! this one I made just this month
the image is so NOT pink! hahhaa!
Frizzy Jynx is such a cute image I love her and wanted
to use her to make my Husbands Christmas card!!
You know this Choosing 5 cards Debby is really sooooo difficult!
I could have chosen 20! infact I did and narrowed it down to 5
hugs me xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous Samantha, what fabulous choices.
    Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards this year.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning circle card. love your other cards too, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    (Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this