Are you getting excited yet? 20 days to go!! Ekkkk!!
We have a fabby fun and easy challenge for you this week at Top Tip Tuesday..
Challenge - Let It Snow
...show us some snow or snowflakes!
We have an awesome Tutorial from Bettina on Paper Snowflakes too!
Our wonderful sponsors this week are...
The Crafty Pad Designs
So then I was making a card for this challenge and then Bettina posted her Paper Snowflakes tutorial and well I just had to have a go!! its Brilliant and soooooo easy! I really wanna see some of you come over and have a go!
these are so easy to make I was a little stuck after I made the segments of how to glue them together but its just at the tips and I used glossy accents to make sure they held, Once dry I added a little snow flake and a brad that I glamour dusted.
We Wanna see your Snow or snowflakes so really hope you will join in!
Here are some challenges I am playing today with my snowflake:
- The Pink Elephant - Snowflakes and Sparkles
- Whoopsi Daisy - Snowflakes
- Card Cupids – Winter – SNOWFLAKE
- Christmas Inspirations – Christmas – folded card
- Come and Get It Challenges - Anything Christmas
- Gingerloft - Winter OR Christmas.
- Fairy Tale - Christmas