Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Is it snowing where you are??

NewTTTHeader
Are you getting excited yet? 20 days to go!! Ekkkk!!
We have a fabby fun and easy challenge for you this week at Top Tip Tuesday..
Challenge - Let It Snow
...show us some snow or snowflakes!

We have an awesome Tutorial from Bettina on Paper Snowflakes too!
Our wonderful sponsors this week are...
The Crafty Pad Designs


Limited Runs

So then I was making a card for this challenge and then Bettina posted her Paper Snowflakes tutorial and well I just had to have a go!! its Brilliant and soooooo easy! I really wanna see some of you come over and have a go!
these are so easy to make I was a little stuck after I made the segments of how to glue them together but its just at the tips and I used glossy accents to make sure they held, Once dry I added a little snow flake and a brad that I glamour dusted.

We Wanna see your Snow or snowflakes so really hope you will join in!
Here are some challenges I am playing today with my snowflake:


Happy Tuesday all xx
hugs me

10 comments:

  1. Wow I just love your snowflake. Thanks for doing my tutorial;) It is way easy isn't it?? I have to tell you this looks stunning;) I love the shimmer and that brad;) Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. These would be lovely hanging in a window or from a chandelier.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    WOW! What a great decoration! It looks amazing and so intricate but quite manageable to put together. You really got inspired! Didn't you? It has not started snowing here in Milton Keynes yet but it is so cold that I can smell snowflakes from miles away.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! Loved the idea.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Snow flake decoration! Yepper's we've had snow for awhile now.....LOL

    Glad to have you join us this week for the challenge at CGI....hope to see you back soon!

    Shell~Alaska♥
    DT~CGI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful decoration :o) Thank you for sharing it with is at Gingerloft. Good luck. HUgs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! What a fantastic star! This looks so very stunning! I have to make some window decoration for my kitchen perhaps it will be a star like yours?! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    (PS.: Samantha, you are allways welcome! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is beautiful! thanks for joining us at card cupids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowie Samantha that is really fabulous hun ... What an amazing snowflake!
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome paper project, love the snowflake! Thanks for playing with us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Starting next month only entries using a Whoopsi Daisy image will be eligible to win. So hurry to the store and grab your free images when they are available!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this