Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Glamour on my tree and a cute little birdy

I am really looking forward to getting our Christmas tree! I don’t know about you but I really love having a real Christmas tree… and we always get if from the same local garden nursery in one of the villages near where I live…

So with that in mind when I won some images from Prairie fairy through the fabby Incy Wincy Challenge one of the image I chose was the beautiful Spruce Trees I also wanted to this Stamp Fairy Barry Winter image I had used it a couple of posts ago and really love him so decided to use them together. 


I printed the tree direct onto my card coloured with distress inks and then wet glue and glamour dust. Barry is printed onto another sheet and coloured in with distress inks too! and then a little glamour for him too! 
I also had fun making my own clouds too!


I really love this weeks Cupcake inspirations - Inspiration photo YUM!! so went with the colours for my card. There is a little hint on brown on the plate that I spy! so that is the colour I chose to do Barry in! 



IMG_4462 (640x620)

For my Second card for this post I wanted to join in with a few challenge and have been trying to play along with Catch the bugs - 12 Days of Christmas Challenges so Yesterday was day 5 which in the song is 5 gold rings so we have to use some gold on the card…
Here is my card with some Gold Ribbon the ribbon has Merry Christmas on it but with the terrible light here you can hardly read it.
IMG_4465 (2) (635x640)


If your looking for my
NewTTTHeader

you can find it here

TTFN!

20 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I love what you did with the Bugaboo Birthday Penguin! Too cute! Lovely cards!! We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Both cards are adorable! Just as I am looking at the inspirational picture it makes me feel like having some cakes myself. What am I like? Oh no now I sound like Anthony Cotton from the "I am celebrity get me out of here" this year. Just incase you did not watch and was wondering what I am going on about.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Christmas cards, I love the circle feature with the bear... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Great use of Barry and that little penguin with his presents is so sweet. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these cards are adorable and perfect for our cute critter challenge this week. You can join in as often as you like lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samantha this is so cute, gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. First - we want the cupcakes (or Fairy Cakes, as HJ calls them)! :-) Second - we love penguins!! Thanks for your entering our challenge at cropstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous! Two of my faves: Stamp Fairy and Bugaboo! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Samantha, such a cute image and you've made a beautiful card with it. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Bear card is so... adorable - and I love the "snow" on the tree! Thanks for joining CCC1!
    Margo (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a ♥FAB♥ pair of totally cool holiday cards! i especially love the xmas tree one... i feel the same way about getting our tree... i don't feel it's REALLY the season until it's up and decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup! You got the one-layer card correctly! So very cute, and your coloring is just amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is great, thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. fab fun cards.
    Thank you so much for joining our last challenge of the year at Bah! Humbug!
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. fun cards you've created! :) Thanks for sharing them on the CropStop Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. 2 adorable cards Samantha and I particularly like th cute bear and tree :-)
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. super card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Bling It On this time would love to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this