Sunday, 4 December 2011

Duck duck Goose?

Well Penguin actually! ha hhaa
just a very quick share this morning as I have a pile of jobs that are shouting at me 
like Ironing, cleaning and on yes collecting a goose!

But I'll tell you about the goose later...
in the mean time here is a little Bugaboo Penguin card.

As I said its a quick share and a very quick card
embossing, glamour dust, a CC sentiment, a little twine and a button, the image coloured with none other than distress inks and a few MS snowflakes!

Challanges I am playing with this card-

Catch the bug - Day 4 - 4 calling birds - Use an animal.
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Dry or Heat Embossing.
One Stop Craft - Let it Snow.
Sweet Stampin – ( Snowmen, snow people, or snow -See Challenge) I think a penguin is ok with plenty of snow?
Creatilicious Challenge - Christmas and make sure it sparkles.
Sundays with Crissy - Anything goes.

Happy Sunday everyone!
hugs me x 

18 comments:

  1. Darn cute...
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Brilliant card! I looked closer and love the way you placed the twine. Love all the embossing but for the life of me can not figure out how you did the circle around the penguin. It looks to me like he is covered in something shiny as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Samantha, love the sparkle!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute Samantha and I think he counts for the Challenge.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    I will let you know when I updated my posts so you can have a look again if you are interested.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    My today's posts have been updated.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a pretty clean and fresh card, love the embossing and that little penguin pops out!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samantha I love penguins and your cutie makes me smile. Can't wait to hear about the goose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Samantha! I´m sorry I´m so late with my answert for your question. I´m a little bit in stress actually! Well, thank you for joining us on Fairy Tale Challenge, your cards are so very lovely and I always enjoy visiting your blog! At Fairy Tale Challenge you can link as much creations as you like. There is so limit! So happy crafting and let us see your projects! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! love how the embossed papers look like the snow effect:-)Thank you so much for joining us at Sundays with Crissy:-)
    Hugs
    Michele S.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab snowy card. Thank you for joining in this week's Sweet Stampin' challenge.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome card - LOVE all the embossed white with the colorful little penguin! =) We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute, gorgeous all white background.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sure your penguin is ok with plenty of snow for "Snow" challenge on Sweet Stampin` ))) Thank you for share this beautiful card with us.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Creation

    Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh this is adorably cute! I love the texture and sparkle! So glad you joined our Sundays with Crissy Challenge! Hugs, Shannah

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this