Saturday, 3 December 2011

Do you remember

Do you remember Angel mouse? 
Well Henry this a cute Whiff of Joy image
and he reminds me of Angel mouse….
See what I mean!
mail.google.com32
As its Saturday I have a lovely challenge for you! a fantastic sketch!! from Totally Gorjuss! our New challenge this week is a lovely Sketch! we have a lovely sponsor Joanna Sheen.
Here's my card for our sketch,


I have mirrored the sketch, you can flip or mirror it whatever inspires you as long as we can see the sketch….    
The papers are Echo Park Times and Seasons, the punches are Martha Stewart snowflake and border punch, I used the snowflake punch also to make a border in the white too! I have also use Sparkly glitter brads and some twine and the sentiment is from Stamp Fairy. I have coloured Henry with Distress inks.


Here are some fabulous challenges I am also entering my card into: 


Bah Humbug - Cute Critters
Clearly Inspired – Christmas
Fairy Fun Fridays - Beat the Winter Blues – must use something blue and something white.
Fairy Tale – Christmas.
Jingle Belles – Christmas
Raise The Bar – beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Simply Create Too - All About Christmas
Wags 'n Whiskers – Snow Angel or Fairy
Artistic Stampers – Christmas
Scrappin Chic Challenge - Anything Goes – Christmas.

Happy Saturday hugs me xx

13 comments:

  1. Hi, hun. Gorgeous card, I love the paper and the sparkling Henry! have a nice weekend, Miria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Wonderful card! Great backing paper and a very cute mouse angel. I recognized the sentiment you used (what a lovely freebie),isn't it?
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Samantha. Love it all.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute indeedy. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! he really IS just toooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so sweet.
    Love your Tim projects too.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's just so darn cute;) Sparkling up the spirit for Christmas isn't he?? And that paper is so perfect for this one... That sketch is fab, even though you mirrored it;) Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling little image! Thanks so much for playing along in our Snow Angels Challenge at Wags-n-Whiskers. Please join us again real soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!! Love the bling.
    Thanks for sharing it at Fairy Tale Challenge and Simply Create Too this time.
    ~darling Ho~FTC-DT, SCT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little image and great card Samantha! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so very lovely! I also have this image and use it two years ago for the invitions to my sons christening. It´s so wonderfull on your card and I also love all the little details you have add in the bagground! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is totally cute. lovely design. I must get the mouse for sure! Thanks for playing with the fairies this week at FFF!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this