Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Boy Oh boy!

Oh my! I have a Double meaning for OH BOY!
Chris From Incy Wincy asked me to join her Design Team and I thought about it for a very long time (2 minutes) and said YES! ekkkkk!! Hope I can do them Proud!
Matching Badge :P

Oh soooooo that was a big OH BOY!! now onto my ABC Christmas oh Boys!

Photobucket

Cricky! you guys are MEGA busy! we have over 300 entries already...Which is for sure a record as we are only on the beginning of week 2….
Well we have some more inspiration for you on our current challenge and the theme is
Y for Yippee it's almost Christmas! - (Anything Christmas goes)
With FABULOUS sponsors:
Photobucket
and
WOWZers!!
and so to my project:
These are MDF Letters and they are about 21cm tall so quite a nice size,
IMG_4470 (604x640)
I have used:
Echo park papers
Distress inks
Crackle paint
Ribbons, Card Candy, White Gel pen, a wooden snowflake and a wooden Reindeer.



And here they are all together….
I glued the papers with Studio Multi Medium (brilliant stuff) really easy to use and I used Matt finish so you can not even see any glue once dry! I have also burnished all the edges so no paper lifting either!
The Snowflake and Reindeer are attached with Velcro so you can change the pieces for different ones so this can be a New baby Boy Gift from Christmas and stay up all year round too!
Don’t forget to check out my teamies Creations too!

Challenges I am playing along with are:
Anything Goes Challenge - Anything But A Card.
Bearly Mine - Un-Traditional Christmas.
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Blue & White – is a hint of brown allowed as I have no image?
Paper Take Weekly - I'm Dreaming Of A (Your Favourite Colour) BLUE) Christmas.


NewTTTHeader
mail.google.com32
Happy Wednesday xx

17 comments:

  1. This is adorable! It would be perfect to give new parents. They would love it. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect Samantha. Love that letters;)So cute with reindeer, snowflake and everything. Congrats once again, I said it on your previous post too;) They are lucky to have you:) Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so pretty. LOve this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome sweetie. Congrats on your new post and it is well deserved.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being a part of the Incy Wincy Design Team!!! These wooden letters are fabulous Samantha. Will you be decorating the rest of the alphabet for us? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it is so lovely, and what a great idea to attach the elements with velcro so that they can be exchanged for non-seasonal embellies. Congrats on your new DT position. You're gonna love that team so much, but I have no idea how you find the time to be so creative and make such beautiful creations. I look forward to seeing what you create for Incy Wincy. Chris is so lucky to have you !!! Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha
    What a lovely gift this make! This is a great inspiration for me. I may hunt down some MDF letters and make something like this for one of my nephews with his name. Congratulations on being a member of another DT you deserve it, your creations are amazing!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - this is fabulous hun - love the icy blues!
    Great job!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new DT position. What a cute idea for a new Christmas Baby, lobe the little reindeer.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness this is absolutely amazing !! I LOVE this ,, I WANT ONE !!! lol :-) Oh I am going to buy some of these letters on my next trip ,,, make the word CREATE for the windowsill in my craft room ,, thanks for the inspiration !

    Congratulations on your DT post too ,, very well deserved :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Samantha
    congrats to you!
    Love what you have done with these letters.
    I am not sure why but I haven't been receiving any of your posts on my dashboard
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Samantha, Can you tell me if the word verification is turned off at my blog? It was a little bit difficult. But i think it's okay now.

    Greetings Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  14. Samantha: Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for Top Tip Tuesday - I appreciate it. Also, thanks for being a sweetheart and adding TIP by my name. You're exactly right - I got too excited. You are a dear.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this is wonderful! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  16. great work !!! thank you for joining EAC this week.
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet project! Thanks for sharing your lovely design with us on Sweet Stamps.com
    ~Jeannie Sweet Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this