Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Awwwwwwww our last ABC Christmas challenge ---- of 2011


Photobucket
Yes its our last challenge of 2011
But as always its a 2 week challenge so you can play all over Christmas! YAY!!
This fortnight the host is our lovely Helen and she is Mega excited! In Fact we are all excited about Christmas and seeing that we had 508 entries it seems you were/are too!
Don't forget to check the post to see if you are a lucky winner!
and guess what We loved so many of your entries are found it so hard to choose a Top 3
we didn't
we chose a TOP 10
yipppppeeeeee indeed!
So then what is the theme of our last Christmas Challenge of 2011...
Helen has Chosen
'Z is for Zingy Colours!'
She found this totally funny photo for our inspiration:

Brilliant isn't it!! might have to spray my Chickens these colours!
Minus the pink of course!
We have two fabulous sponsors this time
Our lovely Lacey & her store, Stamp & Create:

The prize from Lacey is a $20 voucher to spend at Stamp & Create!
Our other sponsor is the fun and fabulous Bugaboo Stamps

They also have their fun Bugaboo Challenge Blog
and the great prize is 7 of their fabulous digis!

Ok so I had a hard time with this challenge as the main colour in the inspirational photo is ARGH! pink!! soooooo it took me ages to choose something to make!
My image is using 'Cupcake Ornaments from Bugaboo Stamps

I have been wanting to make some of these little gift pockets for ages so have decided to make them for Christmas instead of Crackers... I made crackers last year and wanted to do something different!

Naughty as I am this is the only one it this colour! haha!
But I am definitely going to make at least 12 of these in Christmas papers too!
so watch this space :)
Challenges I am playing along with for my Project are:
Sparkles Forum - Anything BUT a Christmas Card
Ooh La La Creations - Anything BUT a Card
Lexi's Creations - Untraditional Christmas-No Red or Green
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas
Hooked on Crafts - Christmas
Try It On Tuesday Anything Goes
*****
If your looking for my Top Tip Tuesday post click the banner

and for my Totally Gorjuss post click the banner
mail.google.com32

12 comments:

  1. This is fab hunny - bet your tree will look wonderful loaded up with those!
    I've made some crackers this year...sssh...don't tell anyone, but they'll be coming up on my blog on Saturday...really fun...might try these next year! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely cute! I am not so sad that this is your last challenge for 2011 as I know you will have more fabulous designs to share in 2012! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous decoration Samantha :-) I love this and am sure it will look fab in xmassy papers :-)

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    The shape of your creation reminds me something which my hubby buys me in the shop which is filled with liquid in summer and it goes for freezing and it makes ice-lollies. It looks great in the paper you chosen, it will look as great in Christmas papers too. Great alternative to crackers.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay some pink on your blog. Never thought I'd see the day !!! LOL Love your little pouches. Soooo adorable and great idea for a cracker substitute. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic idea, Samantha, you are always so creative! And I love your Cupcake in those colours! And I looooove pink:-) Have a lovely evening! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, so cute, what a great idea. I'd love to see what you put in them!Great job with the zingy colours ;-)

    hugs
    heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab little gift pocket, love the inspiration photo too! Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our "Anything but a Christmas card" Challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gift pockets Samantha! Love the inspirational picture too!
    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Kelly (Guest DT member). Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow just gorgeous and so creative love that spot card
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
    Happy New Year
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations with your gorgeous Christmas creations. I bet these looked fab on the tree.

    Hope to see you back soon.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this