Wednesday, 7 December 2011

ABC Christmas Challenge Y?

Y because we said so! haha!! That’s what my mum & dad used to say…. when they asked me to do something when I was a kid! Also when I said Why my mum would sometimes say “because its the 25 letter of the alphabet” DOH!!
Anyway I digress 
Its our penultimate challenge this year for the ABC Christmas challenge, the funny part is that ABC Christmas Challenge is Nearly 2 years old!! We have such a good time and I have nearly got enough cards this year just a few more and I will be there!
Our lovely Lorraine is the host for this challenge and she has chosen the theme of YIPPEE for Christmas is almost here  YIPPEE! Anything Christmassy Goes
We have not 1 not 2 but 3 AWESOME Sponsors this challenge so you really need to come and play!!


We have the Fabulous Dustin Pike


The lovely Heidi at Simon Says Stamp
Photobucket


and the fabulous Karen's doodles


For my card we got to choose an image from Karens Doodles and I have chosen this fun image called Santa Cruisin he is soooo fun! and my Hubby Rides a bike so this will be a great card for my Son to give to him.
I have used the sketch from Stamp with Fun
IMG_4467 (2) (624x640)

Don’t forget to check out my teamies inspirational projects they are AWESOME!!
Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:

Incy Wincy Designs - Non Traditional Christmas Colours 
Lexi's Creations -  "One For the Lads" 
Come and Get It Challenges - Anything Christmas 
Here Come the Boys - For the Man/Men in Your Life. 
Cards For Men - Number "2" ( ok this is a long shot! – 2 Designer papers, there is a number 2 lurking on the paper! and ABC Christmas challenge is nearly 2 years old).
Creative Craft Challenges - Real or Faux Stitching - Faux for me this time

Happy Wednesday
If your looking for my
  NewTTTHeader
you can find it here

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha :-)Perfect image for your hubby, am sure he will LOVE this :-) Fab colours, papers and embellies ,, perfect ! :-)

    crikey, 2 years !! where has that time gone !! and I only agreed to join you for one challenge !!! lol :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know "y" I like this card? Because "u" made it :0) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha... Fabulous card. LOVE this revved up Santa, I'm sure you hubby will too.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Samantha! Great image and I love how it is coming out of your die cut, just perfect with it! Thank you for your lovely comment, and for everything too, doesn't time fly:-)? Lots of hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha, this is so fun! I love the colours. So manly! I like the long shot....you can find the number 2 if you get out a magnifine glass LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image for a Biker, Samantha, so funny. I love the colours you have used.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous Samantha. I love this image and have used it before. Love the colours you have chosen for it.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha
    Your post really cheered me up. Love the humour as much as your card!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is fab! I hope he's speeding on his way to my house!

    Y ? .......because Y has a long tail!
    That's what I used to fry my kids brains with when they were little!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought that my parents had dibs on that line, can't tell you how many times I heard that one growing up.
    Love your card, so perfectly masculine.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. The image so fun and cool Samantha, perfect for male Christmas cards!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card hunny - I do hope Santa's speeding towards my house! ;0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Samantha
    Love you fun Santa card! When he's unloaded at Helen's perhaps he could pop over to me.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this