Sunday, 20 November 2011

Traditional colours but not a Christmas card…

I have had this image coloured for quite some time but just did not have the inspiration to make the card until now….
I was blog hopping yesterday afternoon and stopped by Brenda’s blog and she had made a card with Red and Green with a hint of black. Thanks for the inspiration hunny…
IMG_4254 (640x594)
Also while at Brenda’s blog I saw that her card was for Penny Black and More at allsorts and thought as you do when hopping around Ohhhh I'll have a peek at that too! Glad I did AWESOME challenge and the have a little mid month giveaway, But I thought I would not be in for that one as it was for New followers and well I thought I already had… Turns out I was not following and I can join in with their give away! YAY!!!!

ok so their Challenge this month is All Creatures Great and Small, So I have joined them and my card was also inspired by as I said Brenda’s colours and a couple of other challenges I would like to play along with are:

Just Us Girls - Colour and Wee memories -Woodland Animals,
Happy Sunday hope you have a fabulous one!
off to do some housework and the allotment now…
See you soon hugs me x

16 comments:

  1. What a sweetie, hun! Great colour combo, Samantha, ciao, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Fab card and great colours. I've used the colour combination recently myself.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I do like the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colour combo Samantha! Love the cute image!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image Samantha..love the colour combo and butterlfy, really pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, I hope that little hedgehog makes it wherever it's going. :D I love the hint of black on the traditional Christmas colors. VERY pretty!
    Hope your weekend is going well. Mine is too short. :(
    Hugs,
    Lisaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute and Pretty creation. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this look fabolous Samantha. Love that colour combo and the image is supercutely coloured as well. Those buttons on the edges are fab as well. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here I am again Samantha and find another lovely creation. SO pleased I gave a bit of inspiration, it's what blogging is all about, we all draw it from one another.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More, good luck with the prize draws and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card, love the colours you used and the little hedgie is coloured so beautifully! Just Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hedgehog is adorable! And...I'm glad you didn't go with Christmas colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love your coloring, and the addition of the rose bud!
    And thank you so much for sharing with us at penny black and more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aawwwww! What a DARLING and super fun card! THANKS for sharing this delightful piece with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable image! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really liking these little hedgehogs! Very cute design and I'm going to go check them out! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this