Saturday, 19 November 2011

Totally Gorjuss Swirly Whirly

mail.google.com32

I love Saturdays for many reasons but one thing love is the fact that I have the honour of being a Totally Gorjuss design team member…. and today our challenge 106 is Swirly Whirly and we have the fabulous Sponsor Simon says Stamp sponsoring the challenge this week!
My card this week uses a technique I have developed myself this is the first time I have made it into a card,
But I can’t think of a cool and funky name for it…
Its kinda a scrunched distressed tissue technique.
I have run out of time this week But I promise I will do a tutorial on how I did this card asap..
IMG_4036 (543x640)
So what do you think?? wanna tutorial on this one?
Here are a few challenges I would like to play too:
Clearly Inspired – flowers.
 
Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes
Just Some Lines
– Tic, Tac, Toe – ( I choose -Embossing, Ribbon & punch).
Sweet Stampin
- Birthday.
Hooked on Crafts - Punches and/or diecuts

Make it Monday - Anything goes.
Happy Saturday x

16 comments:

  1. Wow - you're quick! LOL Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Fabulous card! Tutorial would be great. I am a newbie and would really appreciate it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Samantha - love it! That technique is really cool :-)
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Samantha, a tutorial would be fab :o) Thanks for your comments on my blog - I'd forgotten about updating my paper ban post, I've done it now!

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Samantha, I love it! So tactile and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful floral look, Samantha! Thanks for playing along in CIC40 :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Samantha, I also meant to tell you that the CIC rules are right in the post. Thanks for being willing to check into those, and again, great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background is so pretty. I also like the punched edge vellum laying over it.

    Thanks for playing with "flowers" this week at Clearly iStamp. Hope to see you on Friday, 12/2/11, when the new challenge is posted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful and different creation, Samantha! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heck yes I want to see the one and only Samantha's Crumple & Scrunch Tutorial!!! :D
    This is brilliantly elegant and flowing. Wonderful work!
    Thank you so much for linking up with us at Make It Monday!
    Good luck to you...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card lovely colors...thanks for joining us at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow - this looks amazing! You definitely need to do a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to your tutorial. Always love to learn how to do beautiful techniques. **Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creation, beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Just Some Lines for the tic-tac-toe challenge!

    Love, Laura JSLDT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this