Saturday, 5 November 2011

Totally Gorjuss Sketch…

mail.google.com32
Well we are now into November and this weeks Totally Gorjuss Challenge 105 is this Fabulous Sketch,
Noname

and the lovely sponsor is Joanna Sheen 

Here is my card…

IMG_4071
I have used this lovely cute house mouse in the autumn leaf and so I just had to use some of these lovely wooden leaves  and coloured them with distress inks and heat embossed with Clear embossing powder…. and some lovely autumn leaves ribbon too! the paper is Echo park and I have distressed it, the lace behind the image I just had to distress a little to as it looked to white, and a light covering on the image after water colouring the image and then adding some stickles, Oh and I sprits it with some liquid pearls with water!

Challenges I would be playing with this card are: 



Charisma Cardz - Cutesy Project
Crafty Purple Frog – Sparkle

Sassy Studio Designs - Falling leaves
Shelly's Images - - Monochromatic PLUS Ribbon – Leaf ribbon.

Southern Girls - Inspired by a Song - Mickey Mouse Song.



Have a fab Saturday,
hugs me xx

17 comments:

  1. Gorjuss card! The fall colouration is beautiful. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Samantha, I love the image and pretty leaves! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, what a cute image, I love it! :)
    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a lovely autumnal feel the card has!

    Many thanks for sharing with Cupcake Craft.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. The House of Mouse image is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at SSD this week good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card and the leaves are wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I adore House Mouse stamps - this is a super card. Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Purple Frog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous card, and a lovely cute image Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Samantha, I love how you embossed the leaves...sorry for the late comment and thank you so much for joining is with us at Cupcake Craft last week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, is this CUTE or what!? Adorable HM image and love the paper and the vintage look of the whole card! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, just love the image and the leaves are perfect with the papers :-D Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls, Hope to see you again soon! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Samantha :)

    I love this card! Adorable image and the leaves look fantastic! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely card
    thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this time
    love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - I love what you did with the wooden leaves - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card ♥ Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this