Saturday, 26 November 2011

Totally Gorjuss Challenge

Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle
mail.google.com32
Hey all! its Saturdays and its time for a Totally Gorjuss Challenge todays challenge is SPARKLE and we have the fabulous We've a new sponsor this week the Lovely and talented Sylvia Zet who draws all the cute Wee Stamp images. My card this week is using one of her images, We are so lucky to have the honour using her images, I have to say Christmas Bunny is MEGA cute!!
TG - Sparkle challenge
The paper I have used it from the North Country pad and I have also used I SMALL amount of raffia lace left It was discontinued ages ago, I have maybe 2 metres left and only use it on special cards… I also used my cuttlebug corner die which I have not used in like forever and Hmmmmm note to myself use it more its cute. The image I have coloured with distress inks and added some glue and glamour dust. Think I am getting the hang of the crackle paint too?
So you think its ok?
Here are a few challenges I would like to play too:

Alphabet Challenge – V is for Vibrant.
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - Winter Wonderland. 
Fairy Tale – Christmas. 
Our Craft Lounge - Cute Critters. 
Phindy’s Place - A Sprinkling of Snow. 
Poodles Parlour – Christmas. 
Totally Papercrafts – Christmas. 


Happy Saturday x

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and colouring Samantha.Love all the details, so lovely.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is sooooo cute! Love that it is nice and flat, perfect for mailing. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Adooooorable! I had to zoom in on the crackle paint because I do not know what it is but it seems to give it an interesting touch.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantasic Christmas card! I love the layout and the colours you have used but also all the tiny details you have add. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a cute card. love everything about your card. thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. hugs, becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and thanks for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the corners, thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, love the corners too! lovely image and the raffia lace looks good.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, great Lo and wonderful colouring, thanks for playing with us a the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card - love the cute image!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days challenge.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card, I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this