Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Colour Challenge

Hey all its Tuesday again and time for another Top Tip Tuesday challenge and Deneen has a fabulous Christmas Ornament Tutorial.
This week's Sponsors are  
we are so lucky as some of the DT chose an image to use too!  
The image I am using is Little Dumpling and Stork
I have decoupage the image a little as I felt the top wing needed lifting a little, 
and here is how I do my double smooched back ground the tutorial you wanted to see…

I hope this works, If it does you should be able to see the pictures, I have used spray mount to add a piece of scrunched tissue to a piece of white card, make sure there are plenty of wrinkles, then add some distress ink direct from the ink pad, then sprits with water with LOTS of water, then leave to dry…… run through your cuttlebug…. or embossing machine and then with a brayer ink the raised embossed area.
hope that makes sense :0)
Don’t forget to stop by the rest of the Dt’s cards and projects your gonna love them! have fun and look forward to seeing you at Top Tip Tuesday this week!!
You can find my 

ABC Christmas Challenge post here
and my Totally Gorjuss post here


Here are some challenges I am playing for this card:
Partytime Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Get Hippity with Ippity - Embossing
Stamps R Us - Emboss It
The Ribbon Reel - Anything Goes
Sew Many Cards - Twine

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Samantha. Love your mini smooch tutorial for backgrounds. That stork looks adorable and so alive. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    What a darling card! I absolutely love the backing paper you created.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, such a sweet little image. Fab tutorial too, thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha

    Loving your card.

    Such a sweet image and the decoupaged wing makes all the difference.

    Great little tutorial too. Thanks for that.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at GHWI. Hugs, Julia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable, and I love your tutorial as well! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this