Monday, 21 November 2011

There must be a mistake surely?

I demand a recount!

This card is for my Mum and Dads Cousin he is going to be 80 soon and they asked me to make a funny card.
I showed then this awesome image called Gus from Bugaboo and they thought it was a scream! so off I went to play!
Papers - Echo Park
Buttons – Marianne designs
Robins nest – Gems – neglected
I Paper pieces his clothes and added some distress ink shadows, stardust pens and Glossy accents on the Balloon and his glasses, C&S I think I am getting the hang of C&S?
I used a sketch from Sketch Saturday I missed the challenge Doh! But still wanted to use the fabby sketch, thanks Sketch Saturday :0)
Challenges:

Make it Monday - always Anything Goes.
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Anything with a "P" – paper piecing, party, Party hat.
Quirky Crafts - C&S
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Birthday Card.
4 Crafty Chicks - Paper Piecing.


::::WORKSHOP PLUG::::
I also have some really interesting news of a Workshop we are hosting on Saturday at the Shop (Penrith Crafts)
its on Raggy Rugging and looks as if its gonna be great fun…
If you Fancy trying your hand at it Please give us a call
or drop in for details… That’s this Saturday 26th November.
hugs me xx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeously funny card bird, it should go down a storm! Don't think I can make it this weekend .... booo. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw it on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning this week's fabulous prize!! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Great humorous card! I love the colours you chose and the paper pieced clothes.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would have been a good one for our last challenge - Attitude. Thanks for joining in at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog
    this time in the Clean and Simple challenge.

    Cazzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bugaboo!, not sure if Caro will think it's 'plan and simple' enough but thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Plain and simple challenge,hope to see you again soon!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee Hee, fabulous card Samantha, love the image and great colouring.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant image and I'm sure he'll love it. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...I love Gus...cute card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAY TO GO GUS! Great job, such great colours. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    P.S. Visit my blog to see some candy – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where to begin! This had me on the floor! Awesome paper piecing you've done Samantha and the sentiment is perfect. I had the biggest giggle over that poor deflating balloon just barely hovering over the ground..LOL.
    Wonderfully done for the family and I'm sure it will create quite a conversation and laughs.
    Hugs to you and thank you for joining us at Make It Monday. Good luck to you!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so much fun! Thank you so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol...such a fun card! Great colours too!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this