Thursday, 10 November 2011

Come a get some of my...

I am sharing some love
CANDY!
I recently won a challenge and the Prize is for 3 Digi images.
I won a prize from a re draw at Feline playful
and the prize was from the lovely The Crafty Pad Designs

As I am on 3 Design teams
and we sometimes are kindly given images to use I thought I would share some love
and offer the 3 image I won in the re draw as blog candy!
I spoke with Debbie and she is MORE than happy for me to do this so thank you Debbie
So all you have to do is..
Become a follower of my blog
Post the picture below on your sidebar of your blog





and leave me a comment
the next thing you could do but not a must to qualify for my candy!

you could visit Crafty pad maybe even join in their challenge this week... 
easy right!


The Prize is 3 images from The Crafty Pad Designs.


Candy ends 30/11/11
hugs Samantha :0)

18 comments:

  1. Awww,
    That is super sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to thank you for asking me to turn off word verification. I thought I had done this ages ago and hadn't realised it was still on until I saw your comment. Hopefully it is off now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to be entered to win :)
    following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Samantha for the chance to win your candy!! I have candy too
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-christmas-candy.html

    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    Hoping this will let me post!
    Love to join in with your candy share, so kind to offer hun!
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK this is weird I can only comment as anonymous & not as me!
    But it is me Samantha.............LOL
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for leaving me a lovely comment on my blog and for the opportunity to win this fabulous candy.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha

    Thanks for the chance to win some lovely candy!
    I had trouble putting a comment on through my google account so had to put it on through listing my blog!

    Hugs
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats a sweet gesture Samantha, thank you so much for the chance to win your candy...
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Samantha!!! I'm a new follower and I posted your candy on my sidebar. Now...I'm headed to the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Samantha thank you for the chance to win :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for your sweet offer!!! :) Posting the pic asap!!! Very exciting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello, Samantha
    congrats on your 3 DT positions!
    I’m now a follower and I have added your candy in my sidebar.
    Thanks for the chance to join.

    hugs Regina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that would be lovely and how kind of you to share your win. Thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    I would like to thank you for the chance of winning your fantastic Candy.

    Thank you

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! Very kind of you to offer these as candy. Thanks for the chance to win. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Samantha for telling me about your candy, I will add you to my sidebar and I've just become a follower. This is very generous of you.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this